Questions Of Notion Of Corporate Agreement
The article is sanctified to the analysis of notion of corporate agreement. As an essence of corporate agreement come forward its substantial conditions: subject, conditions of property character and conditions of organizationally-administrative character. Subject of corporate agreement - is complex in that it is necessary to take into account all constituents: corresponding rights and plenary powers of participants; legal frameworks of limitation of rights and duties; rules of behavior, after that there are realization of such rights and plenary powers. Methods of providing of fulfilling commitment, that follow from a corporate agreement, and the measures of civil liability for non-fulfillment or improper implementation of such obligations it is necessary to provide for in a corporate agreement. It is suggested as responsibility for non-fulfillment of conditions of the corporate agreement to apply indemnification in a hard sum.
2. Vinnik O.M. Joint Stock Deals. Legal Ukraine. 2010. No. 5. P. 26-27.
3. Gribkova T.V. Shareholding agreements as a means of legal regulation of corporate relations: author’s abstract. dis for obtaining a scientific degree cand. in law sciences. M., 2011. P. 8-9.
4. Lomakin D.V. Corporate legal relations: general theory and practice of its application in economic societies. Moscow: Statute, 2008. P. 311-326.
5. Doronin Yu.A. Contract on the procedure for the exercise of rights by members of economic societies. [Electronic resource]. Access mode: http://www.kmcon.ru/main/articles/jurist12/jurist12_3415.html
6. Civilizations: on the way of the formation of doctrines: selected scientific works / I. V. Spasibo-Fateeva. Kharkiv: Golden Pages. 2012. P. 163-182.
7. Shitkina I.S. Shareholders agreements (agreements on the exercise of participant rights) as a source of regulation of rights and obligations of participants of the corporation. Corporate law: a training course: a textbook / resume. I.S. Shitkina. M .: KNORUS, 2011. P. 486-500.
8. Shtym T.B. Joint-stock agreements, transactions with interest and significant transactions in joint-stock companies: abstract of dissertation for cand. in law sciences: 12.00.04 / Tatiana Bogdanovna Shtym. Kyiv, 2015. 20 p.
9. About limited liability companies and additional liability: Law of Ukraine dated February 6, 2018, No. 2275-VIII (coming into force on June 17, 2018) // Bulletin of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. 2018. No. 13. Art. 69
10. Gnidchenko G. G. Concepts and features of a corporate agreement. Corporate Truths: Materials of the All-Ukrainian Scientific and Practical Conference, September 27-28, 2013. Ivano-Frankivsk: Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, 2013. P. 175-180.
11. Slipchenko S.O. Some issues of definition of the subject of corporate transactions. Corporate Laws: Materials of the All-Ukrainian Scientific and Practical Conference, September 27-28, 2013. Ivano-Frankivsk: Precarpathian National University named after Vasyl Stefanyk, 2013. p. 41-45.
12. Tsikalo V. The subject of the agreement on the exercise of the rights of participants in an economic partnership // Entrepreneurship, economy and law. 2017. № 2. P. 68-73.
13. Savchenko S., Drobyazko K. Corporate relations in the updated legislation as a safeguard of corporate conflicts / S. Savchenko, K. Drobiazko [Electronic resource]. Access mode: http://jurliga.ligazakon.ua/news/2018/4/4/169441.htm.
14. Kudelin A. Joint stock agreement on Russian law. Ch. 1. Corporate Lawyer. 2009. N. 10. P. 54.
15. On Business Associations: The Law of Ukraine of September 19, 1991. Bulletin of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. 1991. No. 49. Art. 682.
16. Stepanov V.V. Shareholding agreements: foreign experience and potential problems of Russian law enforcement // Papers of young researchers on comparative law. 2010. No. 1 (6). P. 15-21.
17. Yurgelevich S. Foreign models of corporate agreements // Bulletin of the Center for Commercial Law. - 2016. - No. 49. - P. 18-23. - [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://commerciallaw.com.ua./attachments/article/1016/Visnyk-2016-49_03_02.pdf