FINANCIAL-ECONOMICAL ENTERPRISE SECURITY STRATEGY FORMING IN THE TERMS OF UNCONFORMITY
Theoretical points as for definition of “financial-economical security” have been researched and summing up. The present attitude were analyzed as for the financial-economical enterprise security forming in the terms of unconformity and system attitude necessity stipulated for strategy system management by a financial-economical enterprise security.
JEL: M 20
2. Gorjacheva, K.C. Financial enterprise security management: autoreferat for Candidate of Economic Degree: specialty 08.06.01 “Economic, organization and enterprise management”. Кyiv, 2006. Print.
3. Moyseienko I.P., and O.M. Marchenko. Upravlinnia finansovo-ekonomichnoiu bezpekoiu pidpryiemstva. Lviv, 2011. Print.
4. Ivaschenko, O.V., and V.M. Hel`man. “The financial and economic security of the state” Zbirnyk naukovykh prats' Tavrijs'koho derzhavnoho ahrotekhnolohichnoho universytetu (ekonomichni nauky) 2(1) (2013):121-131. Web.
5. Vasyl'tsiv, T. H., Voloshyn, V. I., Bojkevych, O. R., and V. V. Karkavchuk. Financial and economic security of Ukraine: Strategies and mechanisms to ensure. Lviv, 2012. Print.
6. Podol'chak, N.Yu., and V.Ya. Karkovs'ka. The organization and management of financial and economic security. Lviv, Vydavnytstvo L'vivs'koi politekhniky, 2014. Print.
7. Stolbov, V.F., and H.M. Shapoval. “Features of the system of financial and economic security construction companies.” Komunal'ne hospodarstvo mist, scientific and technical digest 111 (2013): 103-108. Print.
8. Ivaschenko O.V., and P.M. Chetvierikov. “The system of financial and economic security.” Web.< http.www.sword.com.index/2012>.
9. Ekonomichna bezpeka. Ed. Z.S. Varnaliy. Kyiv: Znannya, 2009. Print.
10. Trukhan, O.L. “The scientific interpretation of the functions of strategic management.” Visnyk Khmel'nyts'koho natsional'noho universytetu/ Economics 1. 2 (2010): 29-35. Print.
11. Davydiuk T.V. “Financial and economic security or financial component of economic security: an epistemological approach.” Problemy teorii ta metodolohii bukhhalters'koho obliku, kontroliu i analizu 1 (25) (2013): 39-51. Print.
12. Koknaieva, M.O. “Conceptual foundations of financial and economic security trade.” Web.
13. Bondarenko, O.O., and V.A. Sykhetckiy. “Financial-economical enterprise security: theoretical and practical aspect.” Web. < http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=3580>.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)