MANAGEMENT CULTURE AS A FACTOR OF ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT IN THE CONDITIONS OF MODERN CHALLENGES AND WORLD CHANGES
The article is aimed at researching the management culture of enterprises as an important factor in its development under the influence of modern challenges, world and domestic trends. The author's understanding of the concept of "management culture" as a system from the point of view of increasing the adaptability of the enterprise's activities on the basis of leadership, development (self-development), and innovation. It is aimed at the formation of a general organizational culture, capable of substantiating a set of measures of managerial influence (social, economic, organizational, motivational, psychological, emotional, etc.) on a team of employees (followers) for the implementation of current and strategic tasks in the conditions of modern challenges and changes. Reasoned interdependence of the state and trends of domestic and world development (based on the analysis of modern world models VUCA, VUCA-Prime, BANI) on management and management culture, features of the content of management culture under the influence of changes are shown. The importance of the category "educated leadership" in the context of modern transformations and the content of managerial culture is proven. Educated leadership itself correlates, from our point of view, with the applied principles of modern management culture. The importance of human-centeredness, socio-psychological, emotional, adaptive factors of modern management and managerial culture is emphasized. The influence of the technological revolutions of Industry 4.0 and Industry 5.0 on the development of management culture from the point of view of increasing the efficiency of the country, region, industry, enterprise, taking into account demographic, ecological, digitalization trends, the transformative impact of digital technologies and changes in existing business models is shown. In order to speed up the process of Ukraine's accession to the European Union, the relevance of increasing the meaningfulness of management culture to solve the problems formed by the European Commission in the context of the implementation of Industry 5.0 is substantiated: the creation of Government 5.0; implementation of corporate governance 5.0; ensuring vertical and horizontal coordination and synergy.
2. Ksenofontova, M. M., and T. M. Zabolotna. “Management culture: essence and peculiarities of formation.” Bulletin of the Sumy National Agrarian University. "Economics and Management" series, issue 8(53), 2012, pp. 81-85.
3. Kaidanovych, Yu. S. “Formation of management culture of a civil servant in the field of education.” Investments: practice and experience, no. 12, 2011, pp. 103-106.
4. Communications in public administration: aspects of organizational culture and business communication: teaching. manual, edited by V. A. Hoshovska et al. Kyiv, K.I.S., 2016.
5. Six properties of an educated leader-manager. Excerpt from the book "Beyond the Pyramid of Needs" by S. Kaufman. Chytay, chytay-ua.com/blog.php?id=1230&lang=1 Accessed 1 Apr.2023
6. Pecherna, Anna. “VUCA was replaced by the BANI world: what will help to adapt.” Osvitanova, osvitanova.com.ua/posts/5601-na-zminu-vuca-pryishov-bani-svit-shcho-dopomozhe-adaptuvatysia. Accessed 1 Apr.2023
7. Cascio, Jamais. “Facing the Age of Chaos.” Medium, medium.com/@cascio/facing-the-age-of-chaos-b00687b1f51d. Accessed 1 Apr.2023
8. Shtuka, Nata. “What is Industry 4.0 and how will it change the economy in the future.” Thepage, thepage.ua/ua/business/sho-take-industriya-40-i-yak-vona-zminit-ekonomiku-v-majbutnomu. Accessed 1 Apr.2023
9. “Industry 5.0, a transformative vision for Europe.” Europa.eu. Accessed 1 Apr.2023
10. About Industry 5.0 - why it is becoming relevant for Ukraine. URL: https://www.industry4ukraine.net/publications/pro-industriyu-5-0-chomu-cze-staye-aktualnym-dlya-ukrayiny/ (access date 04/1/2023)
11. Tiukhtenko, N., Makarenko, S., Oliinyk, N., Gluk, K., Portugal, Ed, and S. Rybachok. “Innovate development of the regions: cooperation between enterprises and state institutions.” Marketing and Management of Innovations, no. 3, 2019, pp. 354-365.
12. Tiukhtenko, N.A., and O.I. Garafonova. “Effective leadership as a management factor to ensure the competitiveness of the enterprise in the modern market environment.” Bulletin of the Odessa National University named after Ilya Mechnikov. "Economy" series, vol. 27, issue 4 (94), 2022.
13. Tiukhtenko, N.A., Makarenko, S.M., and Y.O. Oleksenko. “Formation of corporate culture as a basis for increasing the competitiveness of the enterprise.” Economic Bulletin of the University: a collection of scientific works of scientists and graduate students, no. 44, 2020, pp. 98-106.
14. Tiukhtenko, N.A. “Management of competitiveness in the innovative strategy of the enterprise.” Scientific magazine "ECONOMIC SYNERGY" , no. 4 (6), 2022, pp.118-128.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)