COMPETITIVE INNOVATIVE STRATEGIES IN THE RESORT BUSINESS
The resort business is one of the most dynamic and changing industries, which requires constant adaptation to new trends and consumer demands. In this context, competitive and innovative marketing strategies become extremely important for the successful development of the resort business. With the emergence of new competitors, changing tastes of tourists and the development of technology, companies that cannot provide competitive and innovative marketing strategies quickly exit the market. Competitive, innovative marketing strategies in the resort business enable companies to attract new customers and retain existing ones to ensure a steady stream of profits and growth.
This study is devoted to the study of competitive innovative marketing strategies that will allow companies in the resort sector to be successful and competitive in the market. This topic is understudied, as scientists study innovative strategies and their impact on the company's activities, but the resort business remains neglected. The purpose of the article is to reveal the role of competitive innovative marketing strategies in the resort business.
The study shows that the development of general innovative marketing strategies will indicate the result of their implementation. Analysis of the main specific features of innovative activity in the resort business will ensure the generation of the main innovative marketing strategies. Researching various approaches to innovative marketing strategies in the resort business will indicate the focus on attracting new customers and increasing sales. The introduction of innovative activities of the resort enterprise will allow the enterprise to generate a competitive strategy for long-term development.
The scientific novelty of the study consists in highlighting the specific features of innovative activity in the resort business, since innovative activity is an important tool for achieving a competitive advantage of a resort enterprise. The practical significance of the study is that its main provisions can be used in the practical activities of resort enterprises.
Competitive and innovative marketing strategies are a very important element of the successful operation of resort enterprises. Under these conditions, it is natural to increase the interest of scientists and practitioners in marketing aspects in the process of researching competitive innovative marketing strategies in the resort business.
2. Illiashenko, S.M., and M.P.Rud.”Features of the classification of marketing innovations.” Scientific Bulletin of Kherson State University, no. 30, 2018, pp. 114-120.
3. Kovalchuk, S.V.. “Conceptualization of the marketing strategy of innovative development of industrial enterprises.” Bulletin of the National University "Lviv Polytechnic", no. 811, 2014, pp. 162-167.
4. Karakai, Yu.V. Marketing of innovative products. Kyiv,KNEU.
5. Kotler, F., Keller, K.L., and A.F. Pavlenko. Marketing management. Kyiv, Khimdzhest, 2008
6. Morokhova, V. O., and O. V. Boiko “The concept of marketing orientation of innovative activity.” Economic sciences, no. 15 (58), 2018, pp. 189-197.
7. Mostova, A.D. “Theoretical aspects of innovative marketing and innovation marketing.” European vector of economic development, no. 1, 2017, pp. 79–86.
8. Fedorchenko, A.V., and O.V. Okunieva. Internal marketing of the enterprise: theory, methodology, practice. Kyiv, KNEU, 2015.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)