REGULATORY OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT DIRECTIONS FOR TECHNOLOGICAL UPDATING OF PRODUCTION AND MODERNIZATION OF AGRICULTURAL ENTERPRISES’ ACTIVITY
The objective of the article is to determine the directions of state financial support for innovative activity, in particular technological updating of production and modernization of agricultural enterprises" activity, stipulated by regulatory documents.
During the research, the methods of analysis, systematization, grouping, abstraction were used in order to define regulatory documents on regulation of innovative activity of economic entities, isolation and consideration of directions of state financial support for technological updating of production and modernization of agricultural enterprises.
Database of scientific research was made up of scientific works of domestic scientists-economists and legislative and normative documents on regulation of innovative activity and financial support for its implementation.
The role and place of state financial support in ensuring technological updating of agricultural enterprises" production as a component of their innovative development are substantiated. The analysis of the regulatory support for the implementation of innovative activity is carried out. Directions of financial support for technological upgrading and modernization of agricultural enterprises were identified and considered, in particular as regards to budget support; creation of necessary conditions for financing; preferential lending; insurance of innovative activity; creation of specialized non-banking innovative financial institutions; preferential taxation; financial and economic support for technology transfer.
The scientific novelty of the obtained results is to identify and reveal the directions of state financial support for technological updating of production and modernization of agricultural enterprises" activities.
The results of the study can be used to organize the process of technological updating of production and modernization of agricultural enterprises.�
2. Kysil, S.S. “State regulation of financial support for innovative development of agricultural enterprises.” Young Scientist, no.5 (57), 2018, pp. 295–298. 3. Kovalenko, O. Yu. “State regulation of agricultural production.” Efektyvna ekonomika, no.2, 2013, www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=1808. Accessed 22 Sept. 2019.
4. Opruzhak, S. S. “Innovative activity in agriculture.” Naukove myslennia, naukam.triada.in.ua/index.php/ Accessed 22 Sept. 2019.
5. Polehenka, M. A. “Features of innovative activity in the agro-industrial enterprises of Ukraine.” Ahrosvit, no.6, 2017, pp. 49–54.
6. Sokoliuk, S. Yu. “Conceptual bases of formation of the mechanism of state regulation and support of innovative development of the enterprises of agrarian sector.” Derzhava ta rehiony, no.1(106), 2019, pp. 101–106. 7. “Podatkovyi kodeks Ukrainy vid 02.12.2010 № 2755-VI.” Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2755-17. Accessed 27 Sept. 2019.
8. “About innovative activity. The Law of Ukraine.” Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/40-15. Accessed 28 Sept. 2019.
9. “About development and state support of small and medium business in Ukraine. The Law of Ukraine”. Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine,zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/4618-17. Accessed 28 Sept. 2019. 10. “Priority directions of innovative activity in Ukraine. The Law of Ukraine.” Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, zakon5.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/3715-17. Accessed 28 Sept. 2019.
11. “On state regulation of activities in the field of technology transfer. The Law of Ukraine.” Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/main/143-16. Accessed 28 Sept. 2019. 12. “The concept of scientific, technical and innovative development of Ukraine. The Resolution of Ukraine.” Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/main/916-14. Accessed 28 Sept. 2019.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)