FINANCIAL SUPPORT OF AGRICULTURAL ENTERPRISES
The purpose of the article is to determine the role of bank lending in the financial support of agricultural enterprises, to analyze the factors that impede the development of credit relations, to work out directions of stabilization of the mechanism of lending to agricultural enterprises in Ukraine.
The article explores approaches to the study of financial support of agricultural enterprises in modern conditions of management. The genesis of this problem shows the main approaches. It is emphasized that modern agriculture is closely linked to financial and credit institutions.
The individual directions of financial support are substantiated. At the same time, it is considered that lending to agricultural enterprises is an important tool for sustainable development of the state and ensuring its food security. However, in the current context, the issue of financial support of the agricultural sector requires a new approach, improvement of the considered state support programs through active measures at the level of agricultural enterprises, introduction of new financial and credit structures.
It is emphasized that the organization and management of agricultural production, as well as the development of measures to improve its organizational and economic mechanism must be taken into account, the features of agricultural activities without which it is impossible to achieve a high level of production efficiency.
2. Official site of the Ukrainian club of agrarian business, ucab.ua/ua/ doing_agribusiness/umovi_vedennya_agrobiznesu/ investitsii_finansuvannya. Accessed 22 Sept. 2019.
3. Official site AgroPolit, agropolit.com/news/ 12492-chastka-agrosektoru-u-vvp-ukrayini-torik-sklala-13. Accessed 22 Sept. 2019.
4. Maznev, G.Ye. “Problems of financial protection of innovation in the agrarian sector.” Ekonomika APK – Economy of agroindustrial complex, no. 9, 2014, pp. 5-13.
5. Official site of the agroportal, agroportal.ua/.../ukraina/selskoe-khozyaistvo--samaya-rentab. Accessed 22 Sept. 2019.
6. Official site of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine, minagro.gov.ua. Accessed 22 Sept. 2019.
7. Somchenkov, O.A. Stock market in the financial support of agro-industrial production. Dissertation of doctor of economic Sciences, 2017.
8. Kisil, M.I. “NPC Institute for Agrarian Economics. Press Releases.”, http://iae.org/presscentre/presrelease.html?start=10. Accessed 22 Sept. 2019.
9. Andriychuk, V.G., Zubets, M.V., and V.V. Yurchyshyn. Contemporary Agrarian Policy: Problematic Aspects, Agrarian Science, 2005.
10. “Capital investments by sources of financing.” Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy, www.ukrstat.gov.ua/operative/operativ2018/ibd/kindj/arh_inv2018_u.html. Accessed 22 Sept. 2019.
11. Official website of the Ministry of Finance, index.minfin.com.ua /ua/banks/stat/active/. Accessed 22 Sept. 2019.
12. “Analytical review of the banking system of Ukraine for the 9 months of 2017.” Official website of the National rating agency “Rurik”, www.rurik.com.ua. Accessed 22 Sept. 2019.
13. Arzhevitin, S.M., Shemet, T.S., & N.V. Tsiganova. Bank landing in Ukraine: postcrisis reloading, KNEU, 2017.
14. Official website of the National Bank of Ukraine, www.bank.gov.ua. Accessed 22 Sept. 2019.
15. Money, nо. 20 (68), 2018, www.dengi.ua. Accessed 22 Sept. 2019.
16. Official site of the Association of Independent Banks of Ukraine, nabu.ua/ru.html. Accessed 22 Sept. 2019.
17. Maliy, O.G. “Financial resources of teaching: formware formware and effective victorism”. Bulletin of the Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture named after Petr Vasilenko: Economics, Issue 137, 2014, pp. 308-311.
18. Stetsiuk, P.A. Strategy and tactics of management of financial resources of agricultural enterprises, NNTs IAE, 2009.
19. Maliy, O.G. “Credit as a source of financing for agribusiness.” Bulletin of the Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture named after Petr Vasilenko: Economics, Issue 172, 2016, pp. 132-141.
20. Dem’ianenko, M.Ya. “Credit factor of sustainable development of the agrarian sector of Ukraine.” Economy of agroindustrial complex, no. 11, 2014, pp. 5.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)