THE ECONOMIC MECHANISM OF THE MICRO-LEVEL STRATEGIC DEVELOPTMENT OF THE INDEPENDENT REGION
The article “The Economic Mechanism of the Micro-level Strategic Development of the Independent Region” is aimed at exploring territorial communities as the founder of the creation of an independent region in Ukraine. The purpose of the article is to explore the basic provisions of the mechanism of self-government and self-financing of united territorial communities as prerequisites for the creation of an independent region. The work used a set of research methods, which is the methodology of analysis and organization of major publications, legislation and laws, namely methods of generalization, comparison, chronologization, analysis and generalization. The article deals with the concept of "territorial formation", which allows to fully grasp the value of territorial communities in the formation of an autonomous region, identifies the value of territorial ownership. The results of the study were conclusions made on the basis of research into the scientific and legislative base of research on this issue, as well as the formation of the main features of an independent region, which formed a scientific novelty in the field of economic research. The practical importance of scientific research and its results is the model of economic mechanism. The model should be dominated by the concept of economic equality of all subjects and parties to ownership. It is this system of economic relations between the center and the region that aligns the initial conditions, which sufficiently stimulates both subjects of property relations.
2. Melnychuk, Yu., Chyrva, O.H., Chvertko, L. A., Chyrva, H.M. and V.V. Berbets. “The Role of Management in the Financial Independence of the Region”. Tem Journal, vol. 8. (2),2019, pр. 584-590.
3. Mykytenko, V.V. and O.O. Demianiuk. “Technologies for managing the economic security of production and economic systems.” Ukraine's Development Strategy: Economics, Sociology, Law, no. 3-4, 2009, pp. 101.
4. Melnychuk, Yu. M. “Application of systematic approaches to assessing the effectiveness of the bank in conditions of financial independence of the region”. Economies’ Horizons, no. 1(8), 2019, pp. 36–43.
5. Khvesyk, M. A., Bystriakov, I. K., and D. V. Klynovyi. “Financial and economic mechanism for capitalization of natural resources of the united territorial community”. Finance of Ukraine, no.4, pp. 19-40.
6. Tkachuk, I. H., Kropelnytska, S. O. , and A. D. Petruniak. The Constellation Folk Arts Cluster: Mathematics, Commentary, Tips, 2009.
7. Melnychuk, Yu. M., Vinnytska, O. A., and L. A. Chvertko. “Management of financial results of insurance companies as an activator of the innovation-investment process”. Economies’ Horizons, no. 3(10), 2019, pp. 4–10.
8. Tkachuk, I.H. and Kropelnytska, S.O. Finance management of new production systems: theory, methodology, practice, Tipovit. 2009.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)