INFORMATION SECURITY: ANALYSIS OF THE MAIN THREATS TO UKRAINE
In modern conditions of the XXI century. information security is becoming more and more important, and the issue of its provision is becoming more acute. The rapid introduction of information technology in all spheres of society and development in the context of globalization processes, actualizes the problem of determining reasonable and effective ways of ensuring information security.
The problem of information security of Ukraine and protection of the national information space from negative influences was investigated. The theoretical approaches to the definition of the essence of the notion of information security are analyzed; the types of real and potential informational threats for Ukraine are thoroughly investigated. The practical recommendations for improving the state information policy and creation of an effective information security system of Ukraine are defined.
2.Horban, Yu.O. “Information war against Ukraine and means of its conduct.” http://www.visnyk.academy.gov.ua/wp-content/ uploads/2015/04/20.pdf Accessed 12 Mar. 2018.
3. “Doctrine of Information Security of Ukraine.” The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, www. zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/514/2009. Accessed 11 Mar. 2018.
4. “Protection of information security as a function of the state.” Mego.info, www.mego.info/material/23-zakhystinformatsiinoi- bezpeky-iak-funktsiia-derzhavy. Accessed 1 Mar. 2018.
5. “The Concept of National Security of Ukraine.” The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, www.w1.c1. rada.gov.ua/pls/zweb2/webproc4_1. Accessed 11 Mar. 2018.
6. Marutian, R. R. “Recommendations for improving the policy of ensuring information security of Ukraine.” DSaua.org, www.dsaua.org/ index.php?option=com_content&view= article&id=198% 3A2014-08-13-12-55-48&catid=66%3A2010-12-13-08-48- 53&Itemid=90&lang=uk. Accessed 12 Mar. 2018.
7. Pocheptsov, H. Modern information wars, Vyd.dim “Kyievo-Mohylianska akademiia”, 2015.
8. “ On measures to improve the formation and implementation of state policy in the field of information security of Ukraine. Decision of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine from 28.04.2014.” The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, www.zakon5.rada.gov.ua /laws/show/n0004525-14. Accessed 12 Mar. 2018.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)