FEATURES OF ORGANIZATION OF LOCAL TAXATION IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES
In the article the foreign experience of organization of local taxation is generalized and the tax powers of local self-government bodies are described. The practice of establishing and collecting local taxes and fees in the United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, Germany, Poland, France and Sweden is considered. As a result of the study, it was found that each country has its own national peculiarities in the field of local taxation. Scientific novelty is related to the definition of the characteristic features and methods of establishment and collection of local taxes and fees in foreign countries. The practical significance is reduced to isolate the positive experience of developed countries, which can be used to increase the efficiency of the organization of local taxation in Ukraine.
2. Polishchuk, Vadym, and Maksym Andriiuk. “Regional features of filling the budget of local communities.” Economic forum, vol. 1, 2014, pp. 213-221.
3. Pope, Thomas, and Tom Waters. A survey of the UK tax system, Institute for Fiscal Studies, 2016.
4. The official website of the Agency for Foreign Economic Activity of the Federal Republic of Germany (Germany Trade & Invest), www.gtai.de/GTAI/Navigation/EN/welcome-ru.html. Accessed 1 March 2018.
5. The official website of the tax consulting agency of the Federal Republic of Germany (WW+KN Wagner Winkler & Collegen GmbH), wwkn.de/en/about-german-taxes/local-business-tax-gewerbesteuer.
6. Ambrus, R. A., amd K. Gróf. “Local taxation in European countries.” Pallas Athéné Alapítványok, 19 Okt. 2017, www.pallasalapitvanyok.hu/data/attachments/2017/10/19/160105/megjelent-cikk_Ambrus_R_Gr%C3%B3f_K.pdf Accessed 1 March 2018.
7. The official website of an international consulting company PricewaterhouseCoopers, taxsummaries.pwc.com/ID/Sweden-Individual-Taxes-on-personal-income. Accessed 1 March 2018.
8. Оverview of the French tax system, Public finances directorate general, 2017. Impots.gouv.fr, www.impots.gouv.fr/portail/files/media/1_metier/5_ international/french_tax_system.pdf. Accessed 1 March 2018.
9. Doing Business In Poland 2012, Moore Stephens Central Audit, 2012, www.msca.pl/MediaLibsAndFiles/media/mscaweb.moorestephens. com /Documents/Doing-Business-2012-05-(1)_1.pdf?ext=.pdf. Accessed 1 March 2018.
10. Taxation and Investment in Italy 2016 : Reach, relevance and reliability, The Deloitte International Tax Source (DITS), 2016, www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/cn/Documents/international-business-support/deloitte-cn-ibs-italy-tax-invest-en-2016.pdf. Accessed 1 March 2018.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)