LEADERS OF UTC- AGENCTS FOR DEVELOPING TERRITORIES IN CONDITIONS OF CHANGE
The article reveals important aspects of the quality of the regional leader in the united territorial communities. These include: the formation of a team of like-minded people, the ability to work in a team, join the team in the process of learning, carry out a constant analysis of their own experience. According to the results of the study, community development depends on the leaders of OTs, which will create conditions for a comfortable and safe stay in OTG. The important skills of team members implementing changes are considered.
2. Zubko, G. “Development of communities depends on the leaders of the OTG.” Chernivetska derzhavna oblasna derzhavna administratsiia, bukoda.gov.ua/news/rozvitok-gromad-zalezhit-vid-lideriv-otg-zubko. Accessed 21 Mar. 2018.
3. Zubko, G. “Country decent decentralization of leadership.” gov.ua, decentralization.gov.ua/news/6845. Accessed 21 Mar. 2018.
4. Bizo, L., Ibragimova, I., Kikot, O., Baran, E., and T. Fedorov. Development of leadership, edited by I. Ibragimov, Project “Personnel Reform in the Civil Service in Ukraine”, 2012.
5. Zubko, G. “The development of communities depends on the leaders of the OTG.” Government portal, old.kmu.gov.ua/kmu/control/uk/publish/article?art_id=249765138&cat_id=250388954. Accessed 17 Mar. 2018.
6. “Leadership and organization that the organization.” Stud.com.ua, stud.com.ua/32303/menedzhment/liderstvo_navchayetsya_organizatsiya. Accessed 21 Mar. 2018.
7. Verbovska, L.S., Vasylchenko, G.V., and S.M. Vasilchenko. “Strategic planning for the development of united territorial .” Actual problems of the regional economy development, vol.1, issue. 13, 2017.
8. Stetsiv, S.R. “The Impact of Leadership on Implementing and Maintaining Changes in an Organization.” Electronic archive of scientific materials of the National University "Lviv Polytechnic", ena.lp.edu.ua/bitstream/ntb/8144/1/21.pdf. Accessed 25 Mar. 2018.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)