SYSTEM OF INSTITUTIONAL PROVISION OF FUNCTION OF ORGANIZATIONAL ANG LEGAL FORM ON RURAL TERRITORIES
The article is aimed at researching elements of the system of institutional providing for the functioning of agricultural enterprises. The attention has been paid to the theoretical basis of the system of institutional providing, which should include the following blocks: motivation, methodology of state influence, competitive relations; financial, regulatory and control.
The necessity of applying a systematic approach in the management of agricultural enterprises has been proved by the condition of information about the traditions and values of the peasants, which are formed using the social rebirth and development of the Ukrainian village and the concept of a market economy, which is based on increasing the prestige of life and work in the countryside, in particular in the agricultural enterprise.
2. Kucher, R.-D. A. “Development of institutional provision of rural territories.” Sotsialno-ekonomichni problemy suchasnoho periodu Ukrainy, no 6 (104) 301, 2013, pp. 299-305, ird.gov.ua/sep/sep20136(104)/sep20136(104)_299_KucherR-DA.pdf Accessed 28 Apr. 2018.
3. Matkovskyi, Petro. “Fundamentals of institutional modernization of the agrarian sector of the economy”. Ahrarna ekonomika, vol. 5, no. 1-2, 2012, pp. 65-72. 15
4. Sharipov, Sharip. The development of multi-structural agrarian economy in the institutional environment of the region. Dissertation of doctor of economics and management of people economy, 2009.
5. Lopatynskyi, Yurii, Kyfiak, Viktoriia. Development of the agrarian sector of the national economy on an organizational basis, Chernivetskyi nats. un-t, 2014.
6. Maistro, Serhii. “Improvement of the institutional and institutional mechanism of state regulation of the agrarian market”, www.dridu.dp.ua/vidavnictvo/2009/2009-01(1)/Maystro.pdf. Accessed 04 Apr. 2018.
7. Melnyk, Alla, Vasina, Alla, Zheliuk, Tetiana, Popovych, Tamara. National Economy, Znannia, 2011, pidruchniki.com/1298010841794/ekonomika/kontseptsiyi_efektivnosti_konkurentnoyi_rinkovoyi_ekonomiki Accessed 25 Apr. 2018.
8. Yatsiv, Ihor. Competitiveness of agricultural enterprises: a monograph, Ukrainskyi bestseler, 2013.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)