THEORETICAL AND METHODICAL APPROACHES TO DETERMINATION OF CONCEPT "GREEN BUILDING"
The article systematized and explored the main approaches to the interpretation of the definition of "green buildings" in the national and foreign scientific literature. On the basis of system and complex approaches, the author's definition of the concept is proposed, from the standpoint of the concept of sustainable development the prospects of implementation of "green buildings" in Ukraine are analyzed, the economic benefits of "green buildings" are determined, on the basis of the standards of "green building" proposals for key drivers of investment demand formation have been developed. According to the results of the research, the relevance of "green building" in the energy efficiency development of the construction, which has the greatest potential of energy saving, was substantiated.
2. Benuzh, A.A. Estimation of the total cost of the building life cycle taking into account energy efficiency and environmental safety.” Industrial and civil construction, no.10, 2014, pp. 43-46.
3. Zubareva G.I., Chernikova M.N., Rahmangulova E. I. “Principles “Green building”.” Scientific-methodical electronic magazine Concept, vol. 13,2015, pp.2671-2675, e-koncept.com/2015/85535.htm. Accessed 12 Apr. 2018.
4. World Green Building Council, www.worldgbc.org/benefits-green-buildings/ Accessed 12 Apr. 2018.
5. Green House Project, www.thegreenhouseproject.org/about/find-ahome. Accessed 12 Apr. 2018.
6. LEED certification, new.usgbc.org/leed. Accessed 12 Apr. 2018.
7. BREEAM certification, www.breeam.com/ Accessed 12 Apr. 2018. 8. DGNB German Sustainable Building Council, www.dgnb.de/en/index.php. Accessed 12 Apr. 2018.
9. LEGEP Software, legep.de/?lang=en. Accessed 12 Apr. 2018.
10. PASSIVEHOUSEPLUS Sustainable Building, passivehouseplus.ie. Accessed 12 Apr. 2018.
11. Koshkina, S.Y., Korchagina, O.A., and E.S. Voronkova. “Green building” as a major factor in improving the quality of the environment and human health.” Issues of modern science and practice. Un-t them. Vernadsky University, no.3 (47), 2013, pp. 150-158.
12. Orlovskaia Yu.V., Vovk M.S., Chala, V.S., and S.O. Mashchenko. EU economic policy to support green living Construction: Monograph, 2017.
13. “Energy efficiency system of Ukraine. The project is for discussion.” www.giz.de/en/mediacenter/publications.html Accessed 12 Apr. 2018.
14. Bullier, A., and C. Milin. “Alternative financing schemes for energy efficiency in buildings.” www.managenergy.net/lib/documents/868/ original_3-221-13_Bullier_-_Alternative_financing.pdf. Accessed 12 Apr. 2018.
15. Sirazetdinov, R.M., Mavliutova, A.R., and I.R. Nizamova. “Vnedrenie innovacionnyh resursosberegajushhih tehnologij v stroitelnom komplekse/ R.M. Sirazetdinov.” Izvestija Kazanskogo gosudarstvennogo arhitekturno-stroitel'nogo universiteta, no. 4 (26), 2013, pp.316–325.
16. Weber, R., Fredricsson, C., Larsson, V., and M.Reardon. Public Investment and Procurement for Greener Buildings. A handbook for decisionmakers, / en/Publications/ Publications/ 2015/RE-GREEN-handbook/https://itunes.apple.com/sv/book/public-investment-and-procurement-for-greener-buildings/id922506339?mt=11.Accessed 12 Apr. 2018.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)