FINANCING OF INVESTMENT PROJECTS OF GAS DISTRIBUTION ENTERPISES AS A FACTOR OF THEIR DEVELOPMENT
In the article theoretical questions of formation sources of financing investments are considered, the analysis of investment activities is carried out by the sources of funding for gas utility.
The purpose of this article is to identify priority sources of financing investment activities of gas distribution enterprises.
The methodology of research. To achieve this goal the author used methods of theoretical generalization; statistical and financial methods in the study of dynamics and structure of investment; tabular methods to display the structure of the main sources of financing of the investment program of gas distribution enterprises; consistency and comparison, to determine the relationship between the main components of investment sources of financing.
Results. As a result of research by critical retrospective analysis to determine the structure of sources of financing investment activities of gas distribution enterprises. It is established that the main sources of financing the investment program are the tariffs for transportation and supply of gas, says the national Commission, carrying out state regulation in the areas of energy and utilities (NCREU). It is filed the structure of the main financing sources of the investment program of gas distribution enterprises. It is proved that the level of funding depends on the size of NCREU rates and gas consumption.
Scientific novelty of the article is lack in domestic and foreign areas of research priority selection of sources financing of the investment program for gas distribution enterprises.
The practical significance is that the theoretical concepts, practical results and conclusions of articles that reveal the essence of the problem of investment sources of financing, can be used in the activity of gas distribution enterprises taking into account the current state of development of the economy.
JEL: M 20
2. Horal, L.T. “Analysis of macro functioning gas transmission companies in the context of the use of their potential.” Socio-economic problems of the modern period of Ukraine 1 (111) (2015): 122-26. Print.
3. Danyliuk, M. O., and O. Ya. Savko. “Analysis of the performance of gas distribution companies and their impact on the financial strategy.” The oil industry of Ukraine 4 (2014): 16-8. Print.
4. Schuryk, M.V., and L.T. Horal. “Financial potential of investment providing of process of recreation of natural resources.” Economic forum 3 (2014): 127-36. Print.
5. Korol, S. V. “Features of the effects of the financial crisis on the economy Ukraine.” Scientific news. Ivano-Frankivsk: PHEI “Galytska Academy” 2 (14) (2008): 102-5. Print.
6. Chukhno, A. A “Modernization of the economy and economic theory.” Economy of Ukraine 10 (2012): 24-32. Print.
7. Sych, V. V., and N. V. Zamchevska. “Investment in a market economy.” Web. 23 Dec. 2012.
8. Demjanjuk, V. “Who benefits from tariff increases?” The economic truth. Web. 18 Febr. 2015.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)