THEORETICAL BASIS OF INVESTMENT ACTIVITY
In the article, going of economists isinvestigational near determination of primary objective ofinvestment activity. Three basic approaches are shown ingenesis of this problem. It is marked that modern investmentactivity closely constrained and concerted with economicpolitics. Also, two main loops of investment process areexamined.
Basic conceptions that presently is actively used in aninvestment management as a methodical tool of decision ofthe applied tasks are distinguished. It is shown, whatelements are included in the structure of mechanism ofinvestment management.
It is marked that the system of investment management willrealize the primary objective and basic tasks by realization ofcertain functions. These functions are divided into two basicgroups conditioned by complex maintenance of consideredcontrol system by investment activity.
JEL: E 62
2. Blank, I. А. Financial management. Кyiv: Nika-Tsentr, 1999. Print.
3. Hilyasutdinova, I. V. Becoming and development of theinnovative economic systems. Kazan: Kazan state technologic university, 2009: 254 Print.
4. Duka, А. P. Theory and practice of investment activity. Investing. Кyiv: Karavel, (2007): 424. Print.
5. Kan, R. Connection of investments of economies andunemployment. Moscow: Yuniti, 2004. Print.
6. Karpun, І. N. “Conception of value of moneys in time ofinvestment decisions.” Scientific announcer NLTU Ukraine 21.2 (2011): 201- 207. Print.
7. Keyns, J. М. General theory of employment, percent and money. Moscow: Economy,1993. Print.
8. Kisil, М. І. “Management a capital in agriculturalenterprises in the conditions of leasings relations.” Economy of APK 8 (2011): 82-89. Print.
9. Mahovikova, H. А., and V.E. Kantor. Investment process on the enterprise. St.Pb.: Piter, 2001. Print.
10. Starichenko М. А. “Investment attractiveness of agricultural production.” Agrosvit 11 (2015): 127-133. Print.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)