THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ANALYSIS OF CULTURAL POLICY IN RESEARCH OF DOMESTIC AND FOREIGN SCIENTISTS
The article analyses the cultural policies in research of domestic and foreign scientists. It was found that around the world it is a part of social policy and an important tool for development. The role of culture as a powerful means of consolidation of society, strengthening of national identity and patriotism is being determined. Implementation of cultural policy of Ukraine through the idea of national cultural revival and restoration of the unity of the state has been suggested.
JEL: Z 10
2. Gierat-Bieroń, Bożena. The development of cultural policies in Poland after 1989. Ministerial concepts. Kraków, 2015. Print.
3. Jones, P. “Globalization and internationalization. Democratic prospects for world education.” World education 34.2 (1998): 143–155. Print.
4. Kamecka, Małgorzata. Culture for Everyvone. The French Model of Cultural Policy. Białystok, 2012. Print.
5. Karlova, Valentyna V. Public policy in the sphere of culture: essence and the peculiarities of putting it into effect in modern conditions. Manuscript. Kyiv, 2003. Print.
6. Malimon, Vitaliy I. Cultural policy of state as a factor of reformation of society. Manuscript. Ivano-Frankivsk: Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas, 2011. Print.
7. Matarasso, François, and Charles Landry. Balancing act : 21 strategic dilemmas in cultural policy. Strasbourg : Council of Europe Pub.,1999. Print.
8. Mikhaylovich, Valentyna. A. The educational tendencies of cultural politics under the conditions of globalization. Manuscript. Kyiv: National Pedagogical Dragomanov University, 2010. Print.
9. Rogowska, Małgorzata. The Importance of Culture in the EU Cohesion Policy. Wrocław: PNUE, 2011. Print.
10. Scullion, A., and B. Yarsia. “What is cultural policy research?” International journal of cultural policy 11. 2 (2005): 114–122. Print.
11. The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. On culture. The Law of Ukraine. Web. 7 March 2016
12. Thompson, C. J., and K. Tambyans. “Trying to be cosmopolitan.” The journal of consume research 26. 3 (1999): 214–241. Print.
13. UNESCO Mexico City Declaration on Cultural Policies. World Conference on Cultural Policies. Mexico City. 26 July - 6 August 1982. Web. 7 March 2016
14. Villalonga Campos, Fernando. “La cultura sin “política” o “el fin de la política cultural.” Faes Octubre/Diciembre 2012. Print.
15. Wiesand, A. J. “Comparative cultural policy research in Europe : A paradigm Shift.” Canadian journal of Communication 27. 2(2002). Print.
16. Zadykhaylo, Olena A. The organization of administration of culture in Ukraine (administratively legal aspect). Kharkiv: National Law academy of Ukraine named after Yaroslav Mudryy, 2006. Print.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)