THE ACTIVITIES OF THE NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE ON THE OPEN MARKET: OPERATION WITH CERTIFICATES OF DEPOSITS
In the article investigated the activities of the National Bank of Ukraine on the open market. The analysis of operations of the National Bank of Ukraine banks to raise funds placing deposit certificates. Defined impact operations of the central bank's own debt securities to trading volumes deposit certificates of the National Bank of Ukraine on the stock market and the credit activity of banks. Identified problems interest rate policy and the ways to overcome them.
JEL: E 58
2. Regulation On the Use of Standard Banking System Liquidity Regulation Instruments by the National Bank of Ukraine. Resolution of National Bank of Ukraine on 17 September 2015 № 615. Web.
3. On Amendments to the Technical procedure for conducting by the National Bank Ukraine of transactions with banks. The National Bank of Ukraine Resolution on 20 June 2013 № 243. Web.
4. Official site of the National Bank of Ukraine. Web. < http://www.bank.gov.ua>.
5. Official Site Stock Exchange "Perspective". Web.
6. “Basic principles of monetary policy for 2015.” Web.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)