STATE ADJUSTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL SECTOR: CREDIT FIELD
The article is about the credit provision for agricultural enterprises by banking institutions of Ukraine. It has been argued that banking sector is biggest financial contributor for agricultural entities. It has been proved that the essence of state adjustment for credit provision for agricultural business is to create a favorable credit provision policy with help of partial compensation of interest rates on loans of banking institutions. It has been reasoned that reducing credit provision for agricultural producers in time of the financial crisis was due to several factors. It has been proved that efficient management is impossible without replenishment amounts of financial resources to increase working capital and investment activities of economic entities and, hence, increase their profitability. It has been argued that replenishment is possible by attracting investment, which in turn will make it possible to replenish, renew fixed assets and increase profitability of businesses. It is necessary total participation of state regulators to address these issues.
JEL: Q 14
2. “Statystychni dani Ministerstva ahrarnoi polityky ta prodovolstva Ukrainy.” Ofitsiinyi sait Ministerstva ahrarnoi polityky v Ukraini. Web.
3. “Statystyka: Richna zvitnist pro stan zaluchennia kredytnykh koshtiv pidpryiemstvamy ahropromyslovoho kompleksu za 2001-2012rr.” Ofitsiinyi sait Ministerstvo ahrarnoi polityky ta prodovolstva Ukrainy. Web.
4. “Statystyka. Hroshovo-kredytna ta finansova statystyka. Statystychnyi biuleten.” Ofitsiinyi sait Natsionalnoho banku Ukrainy. Web.
5. “Kredyty, priama ta nepriama derzhavna pidtrymka.” Ofitsiinyi sait Ministerstvo ahrarnoi polityky ta prodovolstva Ukrainy Web < http://www.minagro.kiev.ua/page/?1210>.
6. Zubenko, V. V., et al. Budget Monitoring: Analysis of Budget Execution in 2013. Kyiv, 2014. Web.
8. “Silske, lisove ta rybne hospodarstvo/ Zvedeni pokaznyky.” Ofitsiinyi sait Derzhavnoho komitetu statystyky Ukrainy. Web.
9. Voronkova, A.A. “The problems of bank loans to agricultural producers in Ukraine.” Finansovo-kredytna diialnist: problemy teorii ta praktyky 2(5)(2008): 33-37. Print.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)