FORMATION OF FINANCIAL RESOURCES OF ENTERPRISES IN CONDITIONS OF FINANCIAL INSTABILITY
The success of entrepreneurial activity depends on the state of the financial resources of the entity and the choice of the strategy of financial resources forming. In the article the specification of socio-economic nature of the financial resources of enterprises is analyzed and proved , their classification under the relevant characteristics and peculiarities of the financial resources formation of businesses in a rapidly changing economy in the context of sustainable economic state development are given.
2. Demianiuk, I.V. “The economic and accounting essence of non-current assets, their classification.” Scientific readings – 2014, vol.3, 2014, pp.61 – 66.
3. Demianiuk, I.V. “Management analysis as a function of management of entrepreneurial activity.” Regional Business Economics and Management, 2014.
4. Dema, D.I. “The need to strengthen the control function of accounting in the taxation of small business entities.” Development of accounting: theory, profession, interpersonal relations: a collection of materials IX International Scientific and Practical Conference (February 26, 2015),NSC “IAE”, 2015, pp. 491-494.
5. Dorokhova, L. M., and N. O. Kurovska. “Strategic directions of improvement of management of financial resources of agrarian enterprises.” Productivity of agricultural production, no. 25, 2014, pp. 8-13.
6. Dorohova, L. M. “Modern Trends in the Formation of Financial Resources of Agrarian Enterprises.” Scientific Readings – 2014, vol. 3, 2014, pp.47-50.
7. Lymar, O.F. “Tax regulation of small businesses.” Financial Policy in the Agrarian Sector of Economy: Materials of the All-Ukrainian Scientific and Practical Internet Conference (October 14-16, 2014), Zhytomyr National Agroecological University, 2014, pp. 119-124.
8. Lymar, O.F. “Regional programs for the development of small business as a factor in improving the efficiency of their activities.” Accounting and Finance, no. 2 (64), 2014, pp. 160-166.
9. Financial Policy in the Agrarian Sector of Economy: State and Prospects: monograph. Edited by D.I. Demi, ZNAMEU, 2015.
10. Shevchuk, I.V. “Influence of the tax policy on investment processes in Ukraine.” Bulletin of the Zhytomyr National Agroecological University, no. 1, 2015, pp. 160-170.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)