CONCEPTUAL APPROACH TO IDENTIFICATION OF THE PROTECTION OF THE ORGANIZATION OF MANAGEMENT ACCOUNT FOR BUILDING ENTERPRISES
The article examines the issue of determining the necessary provision of the process of organizing management accounting in construction companies in order to form a conceptual approach to its identification, taking into account changes in the modern information environment. Established that the technological process of accounting procedures should be ensured: organizationally, informational, technically, methodically, socially, ergonomically and resourcefully. According to the results of the research, the classification of resource support for the management accounting process has been developed, which determines the importance of using such resources in order to successfully implement the strategy of enterprise development in the modern information environment.
2. Gnatishin, L.B., and O.S. Prokopishin. Organization of accounting, Magnolia 2006, 2014.
3. Antić, lj. “Organizing as the phase of management process and management accounting.” Facta Universitatis Series: Economics and Organization, vol. 2 (3), 2005, pp. 237-245.
4. Nikolaenko, N. “Use an administrative resource.” Modern Ukrainian politics. Politicians and political scientists about her, vol. 13, 2008, pp. 180-184.
5. Pashko, P.V., Volik, O.F., and O.V. Kashcheva. Customs information technology, Knowledge, 2011.
6. Melnyk, L.G. Economics and information: the economy of information and information in the economy: encycl. Dictionary, Univ. book, 2005.
7. Behun, S.V. “Information provision of tax statistics in Ukraine.” Economy and the state, no. 11, 2009, pp. 109-111.
8. Makarchuk, O.G. “Information and analytical support of strategic management of agricultural enterprises.” Scientific herald NUBPU national. Series: Economics, agrarian management, business, vol. 181 (3), 2013, pp. 160-165.
9. Artyukh, O.V. “Problem of informational support of audit of management activity.” Scientific herald ONEU. All-Ukrainian Association of Young Scientists, no. 12(191), 2013, pp. 61-72.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)