ANALYSIS OF FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC INSTRUMENTS IN THE CONTEXT OF TRANSBOUNDARY COOPERATION
The article is devoted to the problems of efficient functioning of transboundary cooperation as the main factor of the influence of international cooperation on the development of territories included in the Carpathian Euroregion. According to the results of the study, it was established that transfrontier co-operation is of strategic importance, since international technical assistance projects and programs are a real resource and instrument that help transnational areas at the present time to be capable and contribute to improving the efficiency of government work, infrastructure, spatial planning, improvement of social protection of the population, improvement of depressed territories and integrated regional development of territories. The options of participation of border areas of Ukraine in the implementation of cross-border cooperation projects within the framework of the European Neighborhood and Partnership Instrument are considered.
2. Department of Foreign Economic Activity and European Integration Odessa regional state administration, 19 Apr. 2013, ved.odessa.gov.ua/mizhnarodna-texnichna-dopomoga/dyuch-programi-mtd/?year=2012&month=8. Accessed 27 May 2017.
3. Analytical Paper “Carpathian Horizon 2013” - justification of the feasibility of developing and implementing a separate EU operational program for the Carpathian region in the next financial perspective (implemented within the framework of the project “Carpathian Horizon 2013 - discussion of the prospects of the EU operational program for the Carpathian region”). 05.05.2013, Euroregion karpaty, euroregionkarpaty.com.ua/publications/analitichoryzont.pdf . Accessed 27 May 2017.
4. Międzyregionalny Stowarzyszenie „Euroregion Karpacki”, euroregionkarpaty.com.ua. Accessed 27 May 2017.
5. Serduk, M., Izha, M., and V.Kryvtsova „Międzynarodowa pomoc techniczna w ramach rozwoju regionalnego.” Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine, archive.nbuv.gov.ua/portal/Soc_Gum/Apdu_o/2009_2/R_2/Serduk=Ija-Krivcova.pdf. Accessed 27 May 2017.
6. Official website on the joint operational programme “Poland-Belarus-Ukraine 2007-2013” for the ENPI Cross-Border Co-operation 2007-2013, 12 Apr. 2013, www.pl-by-ua.eu. Accessed 27 May 2017.
7. Official website of the Hungary-Slovakia-Romania-Ukraine ENPI Cross-border Cooperation Programme 2007-2013, 02 May.2013, www.huskroua-cbc.net/ua/nformacja-pro-rogramu. Accessed 27 May 2017.
8. Official website of the Hungary-Slovakia-Romania-Ukraine ENPI Cross-border Cooperation Programme 2007-2013, 18 Apr. 2013, www.huskroua-cbc.net. Accessed 27 May 2017.
9. Official website Joint Operational Programme 2007-2013 Romania-Ukraine-Republic of Moldova, 25 Apr. 2013, www.ro-ua-md.net. Accessed 27 May 2017.
10.“Information note on implementation of the European Neighborhood and Partnership Instrument Border Cooperation Programs 2007-2013.” Official site of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine, 02 May 2013, me.kmu.gov.ua/control/uk/publish/article/main?art_id=148277. Accessed 27 May 2017.
11. Madiar, R.O. Cross-border economic cooperation in the conditions of globalization and European integration: author's abstract. Dis ... Cand. econ Sciences: 08.00.02, Institute of the World. economics and internation. relationships, 2008. Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine, irbis-nbuv.gov.ua/cgi-bin/irbis64r_81/cgiirbis_64.exe. Accessed 27 May 2017.
12. Verbovska, L., and E. Janton – Drozdowska. „Współpraca transgraniczna regionów Zachodniej Ukrainy w kontekście europejskiej polityki sąsiedztwa” Przegląd Ekonomiczny. Kwartalnik Polskiego Towarzystwa Ekonomicznego Oddział w Poznaniu, no.13, 2014, pp.30, www.pte.poznan.pl/files/Przegląd%20Ekonomiczny%20nr%2013.pdf. Accessed 27 May 2017.
13 The official website of the Cross-Border Cooperation Program Poland-Belarus-Ukraine 2014-2020, 31 Aug. 2017, www.pl-by-ua.eu/en. Accessed 27 May 2017.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)