THE VALUE OF THE PROJECT, ITS HISTORICAL CONTEXT AND MEANINGFUL
In the article the historical stages of the category of “value” in various sciences, particularly in project management were considered. Chronology of evolutionary change and borrowing the term “value” in various sciences was developed. Existing approaches to determining the value of project management were analyzed. Author's interpretation of value projects was represented. Author's vision “iron” triangle of project management criteria based on the transformation of the classical approach was represented. Substance of the value of projects, taking into account the interests of all stakeholders, in terms of their value expectations was revealed.
2. Spinoza, B. Favourites Works: in two volumes. Vol.1, State Publishing House of Political Literature, 1957.
3. Nazarenko, I. M., “The value of the company - the main landmark of strategic management.” Agrosvit. Scientific, no. 11, 2013 , pp. 14–18.
4. Soloviev, E. Y. “Ethical issues in the “Critique of Pure Reason.” “Critique of Pure Reason.” I. Kant and modernity, 1984 , pp. 192.
5. Korniichuk, L. Y., Tatarenko, N. O., and A. M. Poruchnik. The history of economic studies. Edited by L. Y. Korniychuk, and N. O. Tatarenko, KNEU, 1990.
6. Boyrko, I. M., and Y. V.Samusevich. “Theoretical aspects of value - based management company.” Scientific journal Inform Business, no. 9, 2012, pp. 282 – 284.
7. Perry, R. B. “General theory of value.” The international phenomenological society, no. 2, 1996, pp. 281-290.
8. Avaliani, S. The nature of knowledge and values, 1989.
9. Krikanska, E.V., and Zofiya Patora – Vysotska. “The chain cost (construction, deconstruction, reconstruction) and management values.” Scientific journal marketing and management innovation, no. 2, 2015, pp. 121 – 133.
10. “The ideal company for Steve Jobs.” OME.com, ome/otcetnosti/idealnakompaniazastivomdzobsom. Accessed 12 Feb. 2017.
11. Management of innovative projects and programs of organizations, Novyi druk, 2010.
12. Philosophical encyclopedia in 5 Volume. Vol. 3, Sovietskaia entsyclopediia, 1960.
13. Wikipedia - the free encyclopedia: Project Management, uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Управління проетками. Accessed 12 Feb. 2017.
14. Value Methodology Standard and Body of Knowledge, SAVE International – 2007.
15. Kriukov, I. O. “The problem of value in the economy. Economic theory and history of economic thought.” Economy and region, no. 4 (19), 2008 , pp. 183 – 187.
16. Bushuiev, S. D. “The mechanisms of the formation of values in the activities of design-driven organizations.” East European Journal of advanced technology, no. 1-2 (43), 2010, pp. 4-9.
17. Batenko, L. P. “Project value from the standpoint of various stakeholders.” Electron scientific specialized edition Efficient Economy, no. 9, 2013, pp. 1 – 3.
18. Ohara, S. A Guidebook for Project and Program Management for Enterprise Innovatoin” (P2M). Issued by the Project Management Professionals Certification Center (PMCC) of Japan, 2001.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)