PROBLEM ASPECTS OF ATTRACTING FOREIGN INVESTMENT TO ECONOMY OF UKRAINE: CURRENT CHALLENGES
In the article the problematic aspects of foreign investment were investigated. The importance of investment regulation within the provision of investment security of country was proved. The dynamics of the investment were analyzed and investment security threats were estimated. The main unreasonable investment policy negative factors and ways of reduction of their impact were defined. The necessity of revision of public investment policy for overcoming deformation in the structure of the economy was grounded and suggestions of elimination of investment security threats were provided.
2. Baranovskii, O.I. Financial security in Ukraine (assessment methodology and tools of support), KNEU, 2004.
3. Volos, O. R. “Investment security Ukraine: threats and trends strengthening.” Scientific Bulletin of Lviv State University of Internal Affairs. Economic series, no 1, 2004, pp. 29-38.
4. Gerasymchuk, Z.V., and V.R. Tkachuk Investment potential of the region: methods of evaluation mechanisms increasing: monograph, Nadstyria, 2009.
5. Kirilenko, V.I. Investment component of economic security: monograph, KNEU, 2005.
6. Liubimov, V.I. “Notion and criteria of investment security.” Public administration, improvement and development, no. 5, 2010, nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Duur_2010_5_5. Accessed 28 Feb. 2017.
7. Moshenskii, S.I. “Investment security in the system of economic security: concepts, categories, essence.” Science young, no. 10, 2008, pp. 166-71.
8. State committee of Ukrainian statistics, www.ukrstat.gov.ua. Accessed 20 Feb. 2017.
9. The official site of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine, www.me.gov.ua/Documents/Download?id=5dd2e5b7-a994-47f4-800e-807168233da7. Accessed 28 Feb. 2017.
10. “On approval of the methodology of calculation of economic security of Ukraine. Order of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine on Oct. 29, 2013 № 1277.” The official site of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine, www.me.gov.ua/Documents/List?lang=uk-UA&tag=MetodichniRekomendatsii. Accessed 28 Feb. 2017.
11. “External sector statistics.” The National bank of Ukraine official website, bank.gov.ua/control/uk/publish/article?art_id=65613. Accessed 24 Feb. 2017.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)