FORMATION AND INCREASE OF EXPORT POTENTIAL IN THE CONDITIONS OF DEEPENING OF EUROPEAN INTEGRATION PROCESSES OF UKRAINE
The development of globalization processes makes all countries dependent on world markets for capital, goods and services, as a result of which all countries receive both shocks and incentives for their economic development. Not surprisingly, the pace and nature of development of the vast majority of countries around the world today depend on the successes or failures in the development of foreign economic relations. Ukraine's current foreign economic policy is aimed at European integration and promotion of domestic products on the European market, but increasing export potential is possible by updating or modernizing production processes and adapting to international quality standards set by importing countries.
In the structure of Ukrainian exports, we see the advantage of raw materials and products of lower processing. That is why today the problem of development and diversification of the country's export potential is becoming urgent, the success of which will be determined by the scale and effectiveness of Ukraine's participation in the international division of labor in the deepening globalization of the world economy.
Ukraine must become a country with a free economy, which provides for the formation of a favorable business environment with low tax pressure, minimizing state intervention in economic decision-making. The components of openness, as a rule, include: liberalization of foreign trade, the establishment of clear links between domestic and foreign price and currency dynamics, the willingness of domestic producers to compete in world markets.
In this article, the object of study is the process of formation and increase of export potential of Ukraine in the conditions of European integration transformations.
The study used specific and general economic methods, namely, abstract-logical, statistical research, determination of absolute, relative quantities, time series, as well as the method of unity of historical and logical, analysis and synthesis and other scientific research methods.
2. Babirli, U.H., Kniaz, S.V., Pavlenko, O.P. "Directions for expanding the export potential of domestic enterprises in EU markets." economy.in.ua, www.economy.in.ua/pdf/3_2017/6.pdf Accessed 15 Oct.2020.
3. “White Paper. How to realize Ukraine's export potential in the context of globalization. Proposals on the policy of promoting the development of Ukrainian exports.” platforma-msb.org, wp-content/uploads/2016/06/ White_book_export_UKR_2016.pdf. Accessed 15 Oct.2020.
4. Large Economic Dictionary, ed. prof. A.N. Azrilana. 4 ed.. Moscow, Institute of New Economy, 1999.
5. State Statistics Service of Ukraine, www.ukrstat.gov.ua/ Accessed 15 Oct.2020.
6. Zhigalkevich, J.M., and O.V. Stanislavsky. “Features of foreign economic activity of domestic enterprises in terms of European integration." Economic Bulletin of NTUU "KPI", 2019, pp.116-123.
7. Kozik, M.O. "Influence of export potential on the development of the economic complex of regions in the conditions of intensification of European integration processes." investplan, www.investplan.com.ua/pdf/20_2015/25.pdf. Accessed 15 Oct.2020.
8. Liashko, I.I. "Development trends and mechanisms for regulating international trade in services in the context of globalization." MANAGER, no.4 (73), 2016, pp. 47-52.
9. Malska, M. "Theoretical and methodological principles of assessing the place and role of services in the national economy." Bulletin of Lviv University. International Relations Series, Issue 28, 2011, pp. 253–261.
10. Kernel official website, www.kernel.ua/ua/ Accessed: 15 Oct.2020.
11. Saveliev, E. International economics: the theory of international trade and finance: a textbook for undergraduates in international studies. economy and state. services. Ternopil, Economic Thought, 2002.
12. Structure of the Classification of Foreign Economic Services. ligazakon, search.ligazakon.ua/l_doc2.nsf/link1/ST002242.html. Accessed 15.10.2020.
13. "Top 100 Ratings of the largest." Delo, delo.ua/get_file/id/top-1002018small.pdf. Accessed. 15 Oct.2020.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)