ANALYSIS OF THE REAL ESTATE MARKET OF VOLYN REGION
The article reveals the state of the real estate market of Ukraine in general and Volyn region. The relevance of real estate market research is due to the fact that it is characterized by uneven development of its segments, insufficient level of state support and the need for a high level of consumer solvency, which in turn arouses interest of various government agencies, groups and organizations to study this problem. The purpose of writing this article is to investigate the state of the real estate market of Ukraine in general and Volyn region in particular. In the process of writing the article, the authors used the following research methods: inductive, deductive - to collect, process and justify the total number of construction companies operating in the Volyn region; economic analysis and comparison - to analyze the real estate market of Ukraine in general and Volyn region; graphic - to visually reflect the dynamics of changes in the price index in the primary and secondary housing market in Ukraine for 2015-2020, as well as to illustrate the volume of real estate services in the Volyn region; abstract-logical - for theoretical generalizations and conclusions. The dynamics of changes in the price index in the primary and secondary housing market in Ukraine for 2015-2020 is studied, which indicates a constant rate of price growth, especially in 2020. The real estate market of Volyn region is characterized in the following areas: economic characteristics of the industry, analysis of competitors and competitive environment, driving forces, competitive position of major players (strategic groups), key success factors, prospects for the industry and its overall attractiveness. Systematized construction companies operating in the Volyn region. The dynamics of the volume of realized real estate services in Volyn region is given. The influence of factors on the supply and demand of the real estate market is studied. The scientific novelty of the article lies in the novelty of the data obtained in the process of research on the latest trends in the real estate market of Volyn region. Disseminated information will contribute to a more thorough understanding of the current state and development of the real estate market.
2. Hnennyi O.M. Estimation of real estate on the basis of regression models. Journals.khnu, journals.khnu.km.ua/vestnik/pdf/ekon/2012_1/084-089.pdf Accessed 21 Sept.2021.
3. Hrytsenko, O.A. Real estate market: patterns of formation and operation: Abstract. dis ... Dr. Econ. Science: 08.01.01. NAS of Ukraine. Inst. Of Economics. prognostication. Kyiv, 2003.
4. Davydenko, N.M., and O.V. Voronchenko. “The essence and patterns of development of the real estate market in Ukraine.” Investplan, www.investplan.com.ua/pdf/21_2017/3.pdf. Accessed 21 Sept. 2021.
5. State Statistics Service of Ukraine, www.ukrstat.gov.ua/ Accessed 21 Sept. 2021.
6. Developers of the Volyn region, zabudovnyk.com.ua/en/ developers / region / volynska. Accessed 21 Sept. 2021.
7. Karapetian, E.T., and O.R.Kvasovskyi. “Analysis of the residential real estate market in Ukraine.” Scientific Bulletin: Finance, Banking, Investment, no.2, 2013, pp. 125-134.
8. Kovtun, M.V. “The essence and significance of the housing market in modern economic conditions.” Problems of material culture. Economic sciences, 2013, pp.36-40. Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine, dspace.nbuv.gov.ua ›bitstream› handle ›09-Kovtun. Accessed 21 Sept. 2021.
9. Kolisnichenko, O. “Housing prices are skyrocketing: what is happening in the real estate market.” Althoughda, www. althoughda.com.ua/publications/2021/06/3/674574/Accessed 21 Sept. 2021.
10. Kolosinskyi, E. Y., and M.I. Kolosinska. “Modern methods of valuation of commercial real estate in Ukraine.” Chtei-knteu, chtei-knteu.cv.ua/herald/content/download/archive/2016/v3-4/NV-2016-v3-4_9.pdf. Accessed 10 Oct. 2021.
11. Maksyshko, N.K., and V.O.Shapovalova. “Real estate as an object of economic analysis and mathematical modeling.” Efficient economy, no. 3, 2012, www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=976 Accessed 21 Sept. 2021.
12. Romaniuk, N. “The real estate market: what will happen to prices in the fall and whether to wait for the collapse.” Tsn, tsn.ua/en/exclusive/rynok-nedvizhimosti-chto-budet-s-cenami-osenyu-i-stoit-zhdat-obvala-1862950.html Accessed 10 Oct 2021.
13. Tafii, N.G. “Features of the regional real estate market and the transformation of its functions.” Collection of scientific works of ChSTU. Series: Economic Sciences, Issue 54, 2019, pp. 102–110.
14. Monthly bulletin "Construction and Mortgage". Nabu, www.nabu.com.ua. Accessed 21 Sept. 2021.
15. Prokopovych-Pavliuk, I., and D. Poliuha. Residential real estate market in Ukraine: statistical evaluation and study of the problems, 2017.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)