COLLECTIVE METHODS OF MANAGEMENT DECISION-MAKING AS A TOOL FOR IMPROVING MANAGEMENT EFFICIENCY
The article is aimed at the study of collective methods of management decision-making. The purpose of the article is to study the process of managerial decision-making and determine the main collective methods of managerial decision-making.
The research methods used in the process of writing the article involve the use of general scientific and empirical techniques of economics, based on a systematic approach.
The article states that decision-making is a conscious choice of available options or alternatives. This process includes many different elements, but it certainly has such elements as: problems, goals, alternatives and their own solutions. The article considers the theoretical foundations of management decisions, methods of management decisions.
The main features of the management decision are determined, which include: the choice of alternatives and the act of will. In the course of the research it was stated that the term "management decision" is used in two main meanings: as a process and as a phenomenon. Attention is also paid to a number of factors that are taken into account when making management decisions.
The article theoretically substantiates the recommendations for improving the development of management decisions. In particular, the algorithm of management decision-making is offered, which consists of the following stages: situation analysis, definition of the problem to be solved, development of alternatives, delineation of evaluation criteria, evaluation of efficiency of alternative solutions, selection of the best management decision, control over management decision and analysis of the obtained results.
The article identifies group decision-making methods that are used to justify management decisions, including: Hoya-Tarter decision-making model, Multiple voting method, Modified Board method, CODM, RAPID, etc. Features of modern conditions of decision-making and properties of such conditions are outlined. It is noted that the creative work of the decision-making enterprise and its administrative staff requires certain skills, as well as the use of separate decision-making tools.
The practical significance of this article is that the use of the outlined group methods of management decision-making will increase the efficiency of management, as well as reduce the risks that arise in the process of enterprise activity.
2. Breus, S.V., and Ye.O. Semchenko. “Methods and models for accepting management decisions.” Ekonomka ta Upravlinnja Pidpriemstvami, vol. 24, 2018, pp.117-122.
3. Vasilenko, V.A. Theory and practice of developing management solutions: a basic guide. Kyiv, 2015.
4. Galitsin, V.K., Suslov, O.P., and N.K.Samchenko “Methodology for the development and formulation of management solutions.” Ekonomka ta Upravlinnja Pidpriemstvami, no. 2 (36), 2018, pp.184-190.
5. Lysenko, V.V., Kondratyuk, N.V., and V.V.Pronska. “Management solution is the key component of the management model for organizing.” Infrastruktura Rinku, vol 32, 2019, pp. 149-154.
6. Malyukina, A.O. “Analysis of the process of accepting management decisions in enterprises.” Naukovy Visnik CHDIEU, no. 4 (24), 2014, pp.123-128.
7. Obidennova, T.S., Gusarov, O.O., and O.Yu. Antiptseva. “Methods of taking managerial decisions in the minds of breaking up, ensuring that the functioning of the information security system and management.” Economika ta Upravlinnja Pidpriemstvami, vol. 2 (70), 2019, pp.153-157.
8 Ovdiyuk, O.M., and L.M. Levkivska. “Methodological foundations of management solutions as a tool for effective management of enterprises.” Economika APK, no. 1, 2020, pp.75 -81.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)