PECULIARITIES OF THE ORGANIZATION AND DIRECTIONS OF IMPROVEMENT OF ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLES
The purpose of the article is to study theoretical provisions and development of practical recommendations for improving the accounting process of calculations of business entities in modern conditions.
In the course of the study, the following methods are used: historical – in the study of genesis, the notion of «accounts receivable»; methods of induction and deduction, method of comparison, method of generalization – for the disclosure and clarification of the economic entity of receivables and its classification for accounting; grouping method – to improve the classification of receivables; system approach – for the construction of accounting control of receivables; statistical methods of research – for assessing the structure and dynamics of the receivables of the enterprise; graphic – for a visual representation of research results.
The information base of scientific research is the scientific works of domestic scientists-economists and regulatory acts on accounting.
The article deals with the economic essence of the receivables of the enterprise, as well as the preconditions for its emergence in modern economic conditions. The classification features on receivables are reflected. The diagnosis of composition and structure of the receivables of the enterprise was conducted and the factors influenced by its change. The theoretical and methodological foundations of the accounting of receivables are considered. It has been established that for efficient management of payments with buyers and customers there is a need for objective information, first of all in the detail of accounting data with buyers and customers in order to control them.
The scientific novelty of the results obtained is to determine and disclose the directions of improvement of the accounting of receivables through the creation of a reserve of doubtful debts, conducting systematic inventory of debt, accelerating the repayment of receivables with the help of modern forms of its refinancing, etc.
The results of the research obtained can be used to create an effective model of accounting, which will enable the risk of insolvency and reducing liquidity risks as a result of obtaining objective and timely information for the adoption of managerial decisions.
2. Butko, N., and V.Poghribnjak. “Organization of accounting for receivables in enterprise management.” Young scientist, 2020, no. 12 (88), pp. 110–114.
3. Zhuravsjka, I. L. “Accounting for payments to suppliers and contractors.” Collection of abstracts of Zhytomyr Agrarian University, 2017. no. 4, pp. 56–59.
4. International Financial Reporting Standards, www.msfz.ligazakon.ua/ua/magazine_article/FZZ00057. Accessed 15 Dec.2021.
5. Sydorenko, O. O. “Recognition, classification and accounting aspects of receivables from entities.” Market infrastructure, 2019, no. 32, pp. 449–456.
6. Onyshhenko, O. V., Tkachenko, I. V., and B. Ju. Zdor. “Accounting support for receivables management of the enterprise”. Global and national economic problems, 2016, no. 14, pp. 124–128.
7. Kostjunik, O. V., Turova, L. L., and V. M. Kovtunenko. “Ways to improve the accounting of receivables.” Agrosvit, 2016, no. 6, pp. 29–31.
8. Rybalko, O. M., and Koval. “Accounting aspects of receivables management.” Global and national economic problems, 2016, no. 13, pp. 602–606.
9. Zaghorodnij, A. Gh. Accounting: basics of theory and practice. Lviv, Ljvivsjka politekhnika, 2018.
10. Vasiljjeva, L. M., and O. V. Trajno. “Organization of accounting for receivables and ways to improve it.” Young scientist, 2017, no. 10(50), pp. 820–823.
11. Berzhanir, I. A. “Directions for improving the accounting of settlements with counterparties.” Development strategy of Ukraine: financial, economic and humanitarian aspects, VI International Scientific and Practical Conference. Kyjiv, 2019, рр. 25–27.
12. Berzhanir, I. A., and M. S. Kovaljchuk. “Directions for improving the accounting of receivables.” Current problems of socio-economic systems in a transformational economy, IV Ukrainian scientific-practical conference Dnipro, NMetAU, 2018, pp. 234–238.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)