APPROACHES TO EVALUATION OF EFFICIENCY OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT OF INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT OF AGRICULTURAL SECTOR OF THE REGION
Modern approaches to assessing the effectiveness of financing innovative development are considered. It is noted that in modern world practice there is a use of a wide range of indicators that assess the level of innovation development and the impact of various factors. Modern innovation policy and its financing is formed which is related to natural and climatic conditions, terrain and specialization of agricultural production.
A compromise approach to the differentiation of innovation and financial policy by goals and instruments, based on the specifics of each region, has been proposed for the agricultural sector of Ukraine. This approach to financial support for innovative development of the agricultural sector leads to the transition from centralized distribution of financial resources to decentralization and the development of competitive forms of support from both the government and local governments.
It is noted that in modern conditions the problems of assessing the innovation potential of the region are considered by Ukrainian and foreign scientists who use different approaches. The most used approaches to assessing the innovation potential of the region are resource, structural, process and integrated.
Criteria for assessing the effectiveness of financing the innovative development of the agricultural sector of the region are outlined. The main methods are identified, each of which uses certain approaches to the formation of the structure of factors and evaluation methods. The purpose of the study is to outline approaches to assessing the effectiveness of financial support for innovative development of the agricultural sector.
The novelty of the study is the formation of an algorithm for assessing the effectiveness of financial support for innovative development of the agricultural sector, which is based on the regional specifics of the agricultural sector.
The research methodology is based on the comparative method and the method of analysis and synthesis when considering approaches to assessing the effectiveness of financial support for innovative development of the agricultural sector of the region.
2. Kolodizjev, O. M. Methodological principles of financial support for management of innovative development of the economy: monograph. Kharkiv, VD INZhEK, 2009.
3. Kyrylenko, O. P. Finances. Ternopil, Ekonomichna dumka, 1999.
4. Krysalnyi, O.V. “Organizational and economic features of innovation activity.” Ekonomika APK, vol. 8, 2005, pp.10-13.
5. Malyuta, L. Ya. “Assessing the level of innovative development of an industrial enterprise.” Socialno-ekonomichni problemi i derzhava, vol.1, 2011, sepd.tntu.edu.ua/images/stories/pdf/2011/11mlyrpp.pdf. Accessed 20 Apr.2022.
6. “Ukrayina opustilasya v rejtingu innovacijnih ekonomik.” Epravda www.epravda.com.ua/news/2020/01/20/655999/?utm_source=traqli&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=357&tqid=laLhbHF8XEoBkxci80qdn28mFGDwZxCliiR3Zwfs. Accessed 20 Apr.2022.
7. OECD. Draft synthesis report on innovation driven growth in regions: The role of smart specialization. 2012, community.oecd.org/servlet/JiveServlet/download/20683.37253/Final_Draft_SmSp_OECD_EC291112.pdf. Accessed 20 Apr.2022.
8. PWC Consulting/Tsangaris Consult. Involving regions in the European research area. Tuning the territorial conditions to optimize knowledge creation and transfer in Europe. Final report to the European Commission, 2002). cordis, ftp://ftp.cordis.lu/pub/era/docs/era_reg_pcw_0102.pdf. Accessed 20 Apr.2022.
9. Florida, R () Kreativnyj klass: lyudi kotorye menyayut budushee [Creative class: people who change the future]. Moscow: izdatelskij dom «Klassika XXI»,1999.
10. European Innovation Scoreboard 2018 report, ec.europa.eu/growth/industry/innovation/facts-figures /scoreboards en. Accessed 20 Apr.2022.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)