FINANCIAL PLANNING OF BUSINESS ENTITIES IN THE FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The purpose of this article is to clarify the essence of the category of “financial planning”, to determine the main tasks, principles, directions and process of financial planning, as well as to study the place of financial planning in the financial management system of the entity.The article examines and systematizes the views of scholars on the interpretation of the concept of “financial planning”. Based on the research, the proposed refined definition of this category is proposed: “financial planning” - the process of managing financial resources, which aims to implement financial policy, achieve financial strategy goals, improve financial management and strengthen the financial condition of the entity.The main tasks of financial planning are determined: ensuring the functioning of the enterprise with the necessary financial resources; identification of funding sources; determining areas for efficient use and investment of capital; preparation of financial plans, analysis and control over their implementation; ensuring financial stability, solvency and creditworthiness of the enterprise; control over the use of financial resources. Implementation of tasks will ensure optimal management of financial resources.The principles of financial planning are substantiated: scientific, comprehensive, systematic, efficient, reliable, understandable. Adherence to these principles will make it possible to achieve the goals of financial planning. The directions of financial planning are considered and characterized: strategic financial planning, current financial planning, operational financial planning. The process of financial planning is described, which includes assessment and analysis of the financial environment of the entity, financial policy development, financial strategy development, development of current and operational financial plans, evaluation of results, which will help systematize and improve the organizational work of financial planning.The importance of financial planning in the system of financial management is determined.
2. Grinyovaб V.M. Finance of enterprises, Knowledge Press, 2004.
3. Zagorodniy, A.H., and H.O. Partin. Finance of enterprises, Knowledge, 2006.
4. Marcin, V.S. “Planning as the main component of the process of financial activities.” Finance of Ukraine, no. 4 (149), 2008, рр. 45-49.
5. Semenov, G.A., Bugay, V.Z., and A.G.Semenov. Financial planning and management in enterprises, CUL, 2007.
6. Sirenko, N.M., Burkovskaya A.V., and O.O.Buznik. “Financial planning is a component of sustainable development of the enterprise.” Scientific works of Poltava State Agrarian, Academy, no. 3 (2), 2011, pp. 214-217.
7. Telichko, R.K. “Financial planning in small and medium enterprises.” Finance of Ukraine, no. 8, 2007, pp. 14-16.
8. Filimonenko, O.S. Finance of enterprises, MAUP, 2004.
9. Sheludko, V.M. Financial management, Knowledge, 2013.
10. Mytsak, O. “Financial planning in the system of financial management of the enterprise.” Materials intern. scientific-practical conf. "Financial and economic development of Ukraine in the conditions of transformational transformations”, 2019, pp. 39-41.
11. Kramarenko, G.O. Financial management. Pidru4niki, pidru4niki.com/1601101343632/finansi/potochne_finansove_planuvannya. Accessed 01 May 2022.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)