THE THEORETICAL ASPECTS OF NATIONAL ECONOMY DEVELOPMENT IN THE CONDITIONS OF DIGITAL TRANSFORNATION
The development of the national economy in most developed countries today is taking place in difficult conditions of the digitalization of all spheres of society. In the economic sphere, the use of digital technologies is very active, as the potential of such technologies to ensure effective development of various economic systems is enormous. A significant list of modern information and communication technologies, the possibility of their use in different conditions increase the interest of scientists to learn about the peculiarities of these technologies’ development, their positive impact on the national economy functioning.
The purpose of the article is to deepen theoretical provisions of the digitalization of the national economy and specify the features of its development in digital transformation of society.
It was found within the study that digitalization is already an integral part of the functioning of economic systems at different hierarchical levels. Its objective and comprehensive level today can be felt in all sectors and branches of the national economy. Within the article, much attention is paid to understanding the essence of such concepts of digitalization and digital transformation. It is established that the categorical space that has been formed today in this arear of research is already quite wide. However, the very concept of digitalization and digital transformation occupy a key space within this space. Accordingly, within the article, current scientific approaches to these categories, which analysis allows to state that digitalization is a gradual process of the impact of modern information and communication technologies on certain social processes, and systems that are a result of such influence receive new incentives for their own development and gradually disappear, are considered. Digital transformation – a set of changes that occur in social systems, including and within the national economy as a result of the impact of modern information and communication technologies. Within the article, the main consequences of the national economy digitalization are also determined.
2. Hurenko, A.V., and O.E. Gashutina.“Directions of development of management systems in the conditions of digitalization of business in Ukraine.” Development of productive forces and regional economy, no. 19, 2018, pp. 739–745.
3. Dubyna M., and Kozlyanchenko O. “Conceptual aspects of the study of the essence of digitalization and its role in the development of modern society.” Problems and prospects of economics and management, no. 3 (19), 2019, pp. 21-32.
4. Dulskaya, I.V. “Digital technologies as a catalyst for economic growth.” Economics and forecasting, no. 2. 2015, pp. 119–133.
5. Kruglov, V. “State policy of labor market transformation: the challenges of the digital age.” Scientific Bulletin: Public Administration, no. 1 (7), 2021, pp. 140-161, nvdu.undicz.org.ua/index.php/nvdu/article/view/147/141. Accessed 5 May 2022
6. Ligonenko, L., Khrypko, A., and A.Domansky. “Content and mechanism of formation of digitalization strategy in business organizations.” International scientific journal “Internauka”, no. 22 (62), 2018, pp. 20-24, ir.kneu.edu.ua/bitstream/handle/2010/31349/Khripko_18.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y. Accessed 5 May 2022
7. Lyashenko, V.I., and O.S.Vyshnevsky. Digital modernization of the economy of Ukraine as an opportunity for breakthrough development. Kyiv, 2018.
8. Marchenko, V.B. “The concept and legal support of digital transformation in Ukraine.” Legal scientific electronic journal, no. 6, 2019, pp. 279–282, www.lsej.org.ua/6_2019/68.pdf. Accessed 5 May 2022
9. Novak, I.M. “Transformation of personnel management in the digital ecosystem of the organization.” Socio-labor sphere in the coordinates of the new economy and global socio-economic reality: challenges, ways of development: coll. thesis add. participants International. scientific-practical conf., Kyiv, KNEU, 2021, pp. 218–220, ir.kneu.edu.ua/bitstream/handle/2010/35210/Sts_11_20_51.pdf?sequence=1. Accessed 5 May 2022
10. Strutinskaya, I.V. “Definitions of «digital transformation».” Black Sea Economic Studies, vol. 48-2, 2019, pp. 91-96.
11. Tonyuk, M.O. Digital transformation of the socio-economic system, conf.ztu.edu.ua/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/121.pdf. Accessed 5 May 2022
12. Shaposhnikov, K.S. “Influence of the institutional environment on the innovative development of the region's economy.” Black Sea Economic Studies, vol. 29, 2018, pp. 34-36.
13. Digital transformation: online guide to digital business transformation, www.i-scoop.eu/digital-transformation.
14. Dubyna, M., Zhavoronok, A., Kudlaieva, N., and Lopashchuk, I. “Transformation of household credit behavior in the conditions of digitalization of the financial services market.” Journal of Optimization in Industrial Engineering, vol. 14 (1), 2021, pp. 97–102.
15. OECD. “Vectors of Digital Transformation.” OECD Digital Economy Papers, no. 273, 2019. doi.org/10.1787/5ade2bba-en.
16. Shkarlet, S., Dubyna, M., and Shtyrhun, K. “Transformation of the Paradigm of Economic Entities Development in Digital Economy.” WSEAS TRANSACTIONS on ENVIRONMENT and DEVELOPMENT, vol. 16, 2020, pp. 413-422.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)