CHANGE MANAGEMENT IN INSTITUTIONS OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN ACHIEVING THEIR COMPETITIVENESS
The article examines the issue of change management in higher education institutions in modern conditions. The relevance of the research is timely, because change management forms the tools and basis for the formation of competitive goals in the conditions of changes in the external environment, which is dictated and determined by modern trends of competitive advantages of higher education institutions; partnership cooperation with stakeholders; increasing the competitiveness of scientific and pedagogical personnel; diversification of new areas of scientific activity and new opportunities for university development. In the process of writing a scientific article, various general scientific research methods were used. The conducted analysis showed that the most important component in determining competitive advantages is primarily the improvement of the quality of education and the positioning of higher educational institutions as a competitive business entity on the market of educational services, capable of forming a competitive specialist adapted to market conditions who will work at the international level, analysis of the provision of educational services consumers. The system for ensuring the process of implementation of changes has been improved.Indicators of implementation of changes include: organizational; economic; managerial and strategic. The international internships of the scientific and pedagogical staff of the University for the specified period were analyzed. The description of the Center as a competitive tool of the University, namely the "Center for the Advancement of Qualifications of the NPP IFNTUNG", which is capable of providing high-quality services, was carried out. It has been proven that higher education institutions should form a high-level international reputation, diversify international research and publications; to be a participant and/or main partner in grant programs; to present university projects on international platforms, etc. The practical value of the study lies in the analysis of the factors of international competitiveness of higher education institutions; a description of the concepts of key factors in the formation of a world-class university.
2. Polyanska, A. S., and D. V. Tymoshenko. “Conceptual frameworks for development planning of the higher educational institutions.” IFNUNG, eung.nung.edu.ua/index.php/ecom/article/view/260/250 Accessed 12 Dec. 2022
3. Research universities: world experience and development prospects in Ukraine: monograph , ed. A. F. Pavlenko and L. L. Antoniuk. Kyiv, KNEU, 2014.
4. Kalashnikova, Svitlana. Development of the leadership potential of a modern university: basics and tools. Kyiv, 2016, core.ac.uk/download/pdf/84274006.pdf Accessed 10 Jan. 2023
5. Tkachuk, M. P., Koval,L. A., and V. S.Artyushok. “Change management in the context of ensuring sustainable development of the enterprise.” doi.org/10.32782/2304-0920/6-79-13
6. Improvement of teaching in higher education: theory and practice: monograph, ed. S. Kalashnikova. Kyiv, Institute of Higher Education of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. doi.org/10.31874/TE.2023 Accessed 05 Mar. 2023
7. “REPORT of the rector of the Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas on the implementation of contract No. IV-34 of November 9, 2017 with the Ministry of Education and Science for the period from January 1, 2020 to January 1, 2021.” IFNUNG, nung.edu.ua/sites/default/files/2020-12/zvit2020.pdf Accessed 04 Apr. 2023
8. “New horizons of international cooperation: the Ukrainian-Polish vector.” IFNUNG, nung.edu.ua/news/novi-horyzonty-mizhnarodnoyi-spivpratsi-ukrayinsko-polskyy-vektor Accessed 04 Apr. 2023
9. “INGI students studied in Hungary.” IFNUNG, nung.edu.ua/news/studenti-ingi-proyshli-navchannya-v-ugorschini Accessed 05 Apr. 2023
10. “There is a lot of joint work ahead.” IFNUNG, nung.edu.ua/news/poperedu-velyka-spilna-pratsya Accessed 05 Apr. 2023
11. “ERASMUS+ as an opportunity for development.” IFNUNG, nung.edu.ua/news/erasmus-yak-mozhlyvist-dlya-rozvytku Accessed 07 Apr. 2023
12. “ERASMUS+ as an opportunity for new scientific achievements.” IFNUNG, nung.edu.ua/news/erasmus-yak-mozhlyvist-dlya-novykh-naukovykh-zvershen Accessed 05 Apr. 2023
13. “University students took part in the NAWA SPINAKER international program.” IFNUNG, nung.edu.ua/news/studenty-universytetu-vzyaly-uchast-u-mizhnarodniy-prohrami-nawa-spinaker Accessed 09 Apr. 2023
14. “Regulations "About the center of pedagogical excellence of the Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas".” IFNUNG, drive.google.com/file/d/1L1bsAmpB5yMKnoCH9KO-CFQOnBa0lqgJ/view Accessed 10 Apr. 2023
15. “Regulations on advanced training at the Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas.” IFNUNG, drive.google.com/file/d/1Al6LI5sM1AbRH75rY72TkNHK_llgBut4/view Accessed 05 Apr. 2023
16. “Report of the rector of the Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas on the implementation of contract No. IV-34 of November 9, 2017 with the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine for the period from January 1, 2022 to January 1, 2023.” IFNUNG, nung.edu.ua/sites/default/files/2022-12/%D0%97%D0%B2%D1%96%D1%82%202022.doc.pdf Accessed 12 Apr. 2023
17. Verbovska, L.S., and O.O. Shevchenko. “Study of the factors of formation of a competitive institution of higher education.” Entrepreneurship and marketing in the formation of national security under the conditions of modern global challenges: theses of reports of the Economic Scientific and Practical Forum (December 1–3, 2022, Khmelnytskyi). Khmelnytskyi, KhNU, 2022.
18. Verbovska, Lesya. “Strategic flexibility of higher education institutions in the formation of competitive goals in conditions of change.” Bulletin of the Khmelnytskyi National University. Series: economic sciences, vol. 2 (312), no. 6 2022. doi.org/10.31891/2307-5740-2022-312-6(2)-30
19. Gulyaeva, N.M., and A.M. Bidyuk. “Competitive strategies of higher education institutions.” DOI:10.5281/zenodo.1220857
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)