The registration of all submissions will take place only automatically through the electronic registration system: https://journals.pnu.edu.ua/index.php/pcss/about/submissions
Since 2017, the journal "Physics and Chemistry of Solid State" published simultaneously in both versions:
1) Ukrainian submission with English abstract (ISSN 1729-4428 (Print), ISSN 2309-8589 (Online);
2) English submission (translated Ukrainian version) with Ukrainian abstract (ISSN 2309-8589 (Online);
(The both versions will be in open access on the journal’s web-site).
The editorial board, accordingly, requests to submit papers in Ukrainian and a copy in English.
For foreign authors, the Ukrainian version of submission is no necessary
The editorial board aims to present as much as possible your original scientific results among the world scientific community through their dissemination in leading international science and technology databases.
STRUCTURE OF PAPER.
1. Scientific branch (physical & mathematical, chemical, or technical) under paper submission.
2. Journal’s topic (from 10 above).
3. PACS or Universal Decimal Classification code.
4. Initials and names of all authors.
5. The title of the paper should be concise and reflect the essence of paper and marked in bold (16 pt); the title should not contain cuttings (even accepted).
6. Institution (Name of affiliated institution, full address, telephone and fax numbers, email addresses (if available)). An institution must be shown for each author.
7. The abstract includes up to 200 words.
8. Keywords. The number of Keywords should not exceed ten units. It is possible to use terms consisting of two or three inseparable words.
9. List of two possibility reviewers with their E-mail and organization.
Main text of submission from new page
10. Text. The sequence of presentation in the paper is the following: the introduction, main text (with the possible breakdown into sections and subsections), conclusion. Susceptible font is Times New Roman (font size 10) with single-spaced (margin: top, bottom, left and right - 2 cm), and chapters (11 pt). The text must be written in one column. All units must be in the International System of Units (SI).
The full text of paper, including pictures, tables, should not exceed 8 pages; and for review paper 25 pages. Acceptable text format is MS Word (* .rtf; * .doc; * .docx).
Equations should be written using MS Equation Editor. Notations should be defined for the variables when appearing for the first time in the text
Tables should be submitted on separate pages in the format of appropriate table processors. Using pseudo graphic characters is not allowed.
Figures taken in formats: TIFF, GIF, BMP, or JEPG. The size of each figure should not exceed 1 Mb. All images submitted as a separate file with indicating of captions, width up to 8 cm, or 16 cm each. The figure files are numbered according to their appearance in the text, for example, Fig. 1. etc. The axis lines thick maybe 0.5 pt on figures, lines thick – 1.0 pt. Figures may be very quality, size of letters – 10 pt at the indicated beginning sizes of figures.
Illustrations: start for printing only high-quality. The signatures and figures should be printed.
11. Information about authors: name and surname of each author must be submitted with a scientific degree, rank, position, and Email address. It should specify the address for the correspondence author (the mobile number is preferred).
12. Reference: numbered in order of their appearance in the text. Reference must be written in English.
Next formatting for reference is available:
Book: Author(s) (initials, then last names), Book title. (Publishers, city and year of publishing at the brackets).
. B.K. Ridley, Quantum Processes in Semiconductors (Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1999).
Paper in the journal: Author(s) (initials, then last names), Journal title (use abbreviated names only for well-known journals), volume (and issue numbers at the brackets), page number (year of publishing at the brackets) DOI number (DOI at the brackets).
. Yu. O. Seti, I. V. Boyko, M. V. Pan’kiv, Physics and Chemistry of Solid State 16(1), 7 (2015) (DOI: 10.15330/pcss.16.1.7-13).
Conference Proceeding: Author(s) (initials, then last names), Conference Title (publisher name, city, year), number of pages (DOI number).
. L. Stanko, XIV International Conference on Physics and Technology of Thin Films and Nanostructures (Vyshha shkola, Lviv, 2013), p. 120.
13. English / Ukrainian (not for foreign authors) abstract. At the end of the paper the initials and name (s) of the author (s) with title, institution, and annotation with keywords in English (for articles submitted in English - these data in Ukrainian) should be given.
The main criteria for the quality of English abstracts in Ukrainian papers:
1. Informative (does not contain general words).
2. The original (is not a copy of the Ukrainian abstract).
3. Meaningful (must reflect the main content and research results).
4. Structured (follow the logic of results described in the paper).
5. "English" (written in fluency English).
6. Compact (contain 100 – 250 words).
- Letter of Author’s agreement.
15. All submissions will take place only automatically through the electronic registration system:
16. Contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org