FINANCIAL RESOURCES OF THE SYSTEM OF SOCIAL SECURITY OF UKRAINE
Using the system approach in the article, the essence of the concept "financial resources of social insurance" was investigated. It is analyzed the formation of Ukraine’s social insurance financial resources and the influence of their structure on the budgets of targeted social insurance funds efficiency is carried out. The effectiveness of the insurance funds' budgets is assessed.
The methodical tools for assessing the effectiveness of the social insurance system of Ukraine functioning and the scientific provisions for improving its effectiveness were further developed.
2. Sydorchuk, A.A. “Essence of financial resources of state social insurance.” Bulletin of ONU named after II Mechnikov, vol.19, 2014, pp. 93 – 98.
3. Alexandrova, M.M. “Financial resources, approaches to understanding and definition.” Bulletin of ZhDTU, no.1 (32), 2007, pp. 434 – 438.
4. “On the collection and registration of a single contribution to the compulsory state social insurance: Law of Ukraine No. 2464-VI.” The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2464-17. Accessed 31 Aug. 2018.
5. “Summary of the indicators of the single contribution to the compulsory state social insurance (according to the website of the Professional Unions of Ukraine)”, index.minfin.com.ua/labour/social/. Accessed 01Aug. 2018.
6. “The Cabinet changed the proportions of the distribution of ESC.” Debit Credit, news.dtkt.ua/labor/social-protection/44480. Accessed 09 Aug. 2018.
7. “About compulsory state social insurance: Law of Ukraine dated 21.12.2000 №1105-XIV.” The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1105-14. Accessed 25 Aug. 2018.
8. “About the compulsory state social insurance against unemployment: Law of Ukraine dated January 11, 2001.” The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1533-14 Accessed 25 Aug. 2018.
9. “About compulsory state pension insurance: Law of Ukraine dated July 9, 2003.” The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, zakon5.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1058-15 Accessed 25.08.2018.
10. Usar, M., and A. Ivashchenko. Analysis of the Social Insurance Fund for the Case of Unemployment, ed. V.Mazyarchuk, 2018.
11. “Report on the implementation of the budget of the Pension Fund of Ukraine.” Website of the Pension Fund of Ukraine, www.pfu.gov.ua/category/informatsiya/byudzhet/ Accessed 25 Aug. 2018.
12. “Report on the implementation of the budget of the Social Insurance Fund.” Social Insurance Fund of Ukraine website, www.fssu.gov.ua/fse/control/main/uk/index. Accessed 25 Aug. 2018.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)