INTERESTS OF THE SOCIAL RELATIONS SUBJECTS AND ITS COORDINATION IN THE TERRITORYS` ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT PROCESS PROVIDING
The essence and interrelation of the social relations subjects’ interests that are represented in the corresponding territory are determined. The main interests include private interests of the population, economic entities and the state, as well as national (public) interests of the country as a whole. The definition of the public interests and their classification is clarified. Carriers, subjects of expression and representatives has been determined. Defined that the interests of various social relations subjects are often controversial, that requires to define approaches of their coordination. In the terms of the research, it is proposed to classify the subjects’ private interests into constructive and destructive ones. It allows to systematize existing approaches to the classification of various interests, harmonize their correlation with the peoples` general public interests and determine the role of each of them in ensuring the economic development of the territory.
It has been determined that in a market economy constructive private interests are fundamental and determine the direction of society development. Though interests’ coordination should be realized according to their acceptability for all social relations participants. This will allow to achieve a special synergistic effect and maximize the welfare of a whole society.
2. Alpidovskaya, Marina. “Economic interests of society: "the unity and struggle of opposites." Economy and management, no. 8 (17), 2007, pp. 32-38.
3. Belyaev, O., Bebelo, A., Dyba M., etc. Economic Policy: Textbook, 2nd Ed, KNEU, 2006.
4. Varich, Olga. “Theoretical and legal aspects of the state and society economic interests’ interaction.” Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine, dspace.nbuv.gov.ua/bitstream/handle/123456789/36833/18-Varich.pdf?sequence=1. Accessed 12 Apr.2018.
5. Bazylevych, Victor. Economic Theory: Political Economy: Textbook, 9th ed., Znania, 2014.
6. Levchuk, Olena, and Viktor Kovalenko. “Current issues of reformation national economic interests of Ukraine in the conditions of globalization.” Economy and society, no.2, 2016, pp. 61-67.
7. Pchelintsev, Roman. Features of the interaction of economic interests of economic entities in the modern economy of Russia. Dissertation, 2003.
8. Sharyi, Volodymyr. “The essence of interests and behavior of territorial communities in the system of local self-government of Ukraine.” Collection of scientific works of the National Academy of Public Administration under the President of Ukraine, no. 2, 2011, pp.166-177, nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/znpnadu_2011_2_18. Accessed 15 Apr.2018.
9. Shkolenko, Oksana. “Protecting the economic interests of domestic producers the main dimension of sustainable development in the country.” Economics and organization of management, no.3, 2014 pp. 298-302.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)