CURRENT TRENDS, PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF PARTICIPATION OF AREAS DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS IN THE COMPETITION FOR FUNDING FROM SRDF
The article is devoted to the topic – the financing of areas development projects by the State Regional Development Fund (SRDF). The goal – to identify problems and outline prospects of regional development projects participating in the competition for funding SRDF. The results are to analyze the state of funding and disclosure of problematic aspects of the selection of projects to receive funding SRDF. The novelty – the justification of recommendations for improvement of SRDF activities. The practical significance is reduced to provide specific proposals to address the institutional and financial problems of the SRDF functioning.
JEL: R 58
2. White, S. “Institutional capacity NSRD - 2020 in shaping the strategic priorities of regional development in Ukraine.” Problems of foreign economic relations and attraction of foreign investments: regional aspect (2014): 36-39. Donets'k: DonNU. Web.
3. Zhuk, Inna. “Financial support of the regional policy (based on the Carpathian region).” (2015). Vadym Hetman Kyiv National Economic University. Web.
4. Karmalita, M.V. “State support of regional development in the fiscal reform in Ukraine.” Web.
5. Goryachuk, V.F., and Zhukov, D.F. “The government instruments of the regional economic development.” Web.
6. Munko, A. “Improvement of the development and distribution system of the Regional Development State Fund on the EU experience.” Web. < irbis-nbuv.gov.ua/cgi-bin/irbis.../cgiirbis_64.exe?...>.
7. The use of State Regional Development Fund costs in 2015. CMU on March 18, 2015 r. Number 195. Web.
8. Kropelnytska, S. “New approaches of strategic areas development projects selecting for public funding.” Journal of Precarpathian National University. Economy. (2015): 262 – 270. Print.
9. Bondarchuk, N. “The preparation of regional development projects by RDSF.” Web.
10. The explanatory note to the draft resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers “On Amendments to the regulations, approved by the CMU on March 18, 2015: 196”. Official website of Regionet. Web. 2016.
11. The preparation, evaluation and selection questions of investment programs and regional development projects that can be implemented by the state fund for regional development. Order of the Ministry of Regional Development, Construction and Housing and Communal Services of Ukraine, 24, Apr, 2015: 80. Web.
12. Ministry of Regional Development recalls the need for transparent selection of projects implemented with funds RDSF. Web.
13. Kropelnytska, S. O., and Vusyatytska, M. P. “Сomponents of institutional investment suporting of cluster development of the territories: polish-ukrainian parallel.” A new role of marketing and communication technologies in business and society: local and global aspects. Ed. Y.S. Larina, O.O. Romanenko. USA, St. Louis, Missouri: Publishing House Science and Innovation Center, Ltd., 2015. 490-498. Print.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)