PRACTICE AND WAYS OF COMBATING SHADOW ECONOMIC ACTIVITY
Weak governance and entities control causes separation of economic space to the official and shadow segment. Separation of economic area state to the official (socio-positive) and informal (social-negative) segment is based on the quality of economic management on the part of state power and control. The main purpose of the article is to analyze the factors that make up the shadow economy with current state of economic interests of Ukraine regarding national economy legalization. One of major problems of present time in Ukraine is reflected in the article – shadow economy which paralysed almost all spectrum of national economy and is a main barrier for further development of our state. Analysis of tendencies, features and state of this negative phenomenon in the economy of Ukraine are conducted. The special attention is turned on the leading role of the state in overcoming of this problem. Suggestions and methods of protecting are mine-out from further tinization of home economy, and also finding of ways of exit from a crisis.
2. Zasanska, O.V. “The theoretical framework to combat shadow economy.” Aktualnі problemi ekonomіki, no.5, 2009, pp. 76–84.
3. Zvierkova, N. “Financial monitoring as a measure of combating the shadow economy in Ukraine.” Pіdpryiemnitstvo, gospodarstvo і pravo, no.2, 2008, pp. 8–10.
4. Zvierkova, N. “Some questions of definition of “shadow economy”, “legalization of the economy” and “combating the shadow economy”.” Pіdpryiemnitstvo, gospodarstvo і pravo, no.1, 2008, pp. 92–96.
5. Zyanko, V.V. “Shadow income and ways to decrease in Ukraine.” Vіsnyk Vіnnitskogo polіtekhnіchnogo іnstitutu, no.1, 2008, pp. 92–93.
6. Lopatіn, O.K. “Macroeconomic model of Ukraine's shadow economy.” Aktualnі problemi ekonomіki, no. 10, 2008, pp. 8–9.
7. Mazur, І. “Financial globalization as one of the main factors of shadow world economy.” Vyshcha shkola, no. 2, 2008, pp. 34–46.
8. Motrіkov, V. “Shadow prices in economic theory.” Ekonomіka Ukraiiny, no. 8, 2007, pp. 46–51.
9. Predborskiy, V. “Tinizatsiynyy potential global relations strategy supranational level and its limitations.” Pіdpryiemnitstvo, gospodarstvo і pravo, no.5, 2007, pp. 46–47.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)