PERPETUAL LEASE: FEATURES OF ACCOUNTING
The article namely deals with the peculiarities of legal regulation of the right to use someone else's land for agricultural purposes under the perpetual lease contract. Recognition of the legitimacy of perpetual lease as an intangible asset and, therefore, the object of accounting was justified. The features of the primary account perpetual lease rights were analyzed. It was found that for documenting transactions receipt, commissioning, de-recognition perpetual lease specialized forms of primary documents is not installed. The main aspects of accounting reflection of land under perpetual lease contracts were identified and ways of their improving were developed. The period on which the land is transferred for use under perpetual lease contract was proposed.
During the study, general scientific methods – induction, deduction, synthesis, analysis, dialectical, historical, generalizations and specific methods of accounting – documentation, evaluation, accounting records were used.
2. Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. “On State Registration of Rights to Real Estate and Their Encumbrances. Law of Ukraine.” Herald of Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, no. 51, 2004, art. 553.
3. Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. “Land Code of Ukraine.” Herald of Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine , no. 3-4, 2002, art. 27.
4. Ministry of Finance of Ukraine. “Instruction on the application of the Chart of accounts, assets, capital, liabilities and business operations of enterprises and organizations.” Official site of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0893-99. Accessed 21 Feb. 2017.
5. Kovalenko, Olena. “Easement, perpetual lease, superficy: reins in Accounting.” All about accounting, no. 10, 2016, pp. 52- 57.
6. Ministry of Finance of Ukraine. “Guidelines on accounting for intangible assets.” Platform LIGA:ZAKON, search.ligazakon.ua/l_doc2.nsf/link1/MF09109.html. Accessed 21 Feb. 2017.
7. “International Accounting Standard 38 (IAS 38) Intangible assets.” Official site of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, zakon0.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/929_050. Accessed 21 Feb. 2017.
8. Ostapchuk, Tetiana. “Accounting and methodological approaches to reflect the rights of permanent and temporary use of land assets.” Visnyk ZhDTU, no 4 (74), 2015, pp. 50-60.
9. Ministry of Finance of Ukraine. “Chart of Accounts for assets, capital, liabilities and business operations of enterprises and organizations.” Official site of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0892-99. Accessed 21 Feb. 2017.
10. Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. “Tax Code of Ukraine.” Herald of Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, no. 13-14, 15-16, 17, 2011, art. 112.
11. Ministry of Finance of Ukraine. “Regulation (standard) accounting 8 “Intangible assets”, Official site of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0750-99. Accessed 21 Feb. 2017.
12. The order of application of the statement of standard forms of primary accounting of objects of property rights in intangible assets. The order of Ministry of Finance of Ukraine.” Official Bulletin of Ukraine, no. 50, 2004, p. 3301.
13. “On state registration of real rights to immovable property and their encumbrances. The resolution of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.” Platform LIGA:ZAKON, search.ligazakon.ua/l_doc2.nsf/link1/KP151127.html. Accessed 21 Feb. 2017.
14. Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. “The civil code of Ukraine.” Herald of Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, no. 40-44, 2003, art. 356.
15. Yarmoliuk, Olena. “Methodological approaches to the display of the perpetual lease accounting.” Agrosvit, no 22, 2013, pp. 26-33.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)