MODIFICATION OF DOCUMENTATION IN THE CONTEXT OF DIGITALIZATION OF ACCOUNTING
The article examines the changes and additions that arise in the process of documenting business processes at the enterprise in the context of digitalization of accounting and reporting. Thanks to the rapid development of technologies and the introduction of digital tools, accounting is transformed from a traditional paper process into an automated electronic system that brings a number of advantages to the work of the enterprise. The key advantages of digitization of accounting include the accuracy of accounting data, convenient and quick access to them, as well as a high level of protection and security.
A positive aspect at the state level is that a number of legislative acts have been adopted in the direction of the use of digital technologies in accounting and reporting. This creates a favorable basis for the deployment and acceleration of the process of digital transformation in the field of accounting and financial reporting, as well as economic relations. In the conditions of digitization of accounting and reporting, there is an increase in the details of electronic accounting documents that did not exist in paper format before. This process is accompanied by the transfer of document circulation to the virtual space. With the help of extended metadata, the electronic format provides an opportunity to change the structure, content and order of documents in real time and quickly. In addition, the digitalization of accounting improves the conditions for the organization of document circulation in the enterprise. It allows you to apply an object-oriented approach to the construction of document circulation, which means that electronic documents can move both vertically (along the hierarchical chain of confirmation) and horizontally (between different departments and structural units). This makes it possible to quickly adapt the routes of passing documents depending on the objects being documented and the production needs that change at the enterprise.
The obtained scientific results will contribute to the development of the theoretical and methodological basis of the process of evaluating the effectiveness of the implementation of digital documentation at the enterprise and finding ways to improve the efficiency and reliability of accounting and analytical information.
2. Brukhanskyi, R., and I. Splinnyk. “Digital accounting: concepts, origins and current discourse.” Institute of accounting, control and analysis in the conditions of globalization, no.3-4, 2020, рр. 7-20.
3. Voloshan, I. “The process of documenting and initial processing of accounting information in the conditions of automated accounting systems.” Global and national economic problems, no.16, 2017, рр. 828-834.
4. “On access to public information. Law of Ukraine” The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2939-17#Text. Accessed 26 Mar. 2023.
5. “On electronic trust services. Law of Ukraine”, The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2155-19#Text. Accessed 28 Mar. 2023.
6. “On Electronic Documents and Electronic Document Management. Law of Ukraine” Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/851-15#Text. Accessed 26 Mar. 2023.
7. “On Electronic Commerce Law of Ukraine” The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/675-19#Text. Accessed 28 Mar. 2023.
8. “On Information. Law of Ukraine” The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2657-12#Text. Accessed 28 Mar. 2023.
9. “On the Concept of the National Informatization Program. Law of Ukraine” https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/75/98-%D0%B2%D1%80#Text. Accessed 26 Mar. 2023.
10. “Concept of development of the digital economy and society of Ukraine for 2018-2020” The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, akon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/67-2018-%D1%80#Text. Accessed 26 Mar. 2023.
11. “The concept of creating an electronic service “Taxpayer's Electronic Cabinet” The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1007-2012-%D1%80#Text. Accessed 26 Mar. 2023.
12. Legenchuk, S., Volska, K., and O.V. Vakun. Documentation in accounting: a process approach. Monograph. Ivano-Frankivsk: Publisher G.M. Kushnir. 2016.
13. Malyshkin, O. “Documentation as an element of the accounting method in conditions of digitization.” Economics and management, 2020, рр. 130-138.
14. Malyuga, N. “The concept of documenting operations of business entities in Ukraine.” Bulletin of ZHTU: Economics, management and administration, 2007, no.4 (42), рр. 110-116.
15. Muravsky, V. Computer and communication form of accounting. Monograph. Ternopil: TNEU. 2018.
16. Orlov, I. “Organization of accounting in conditions of digitization of the economy.” Acta Academiae Beregsasiensis. Economics, 2022, no.1, рр. 264-273.
17. “The procedure for exchanging electronic documents with controlling bodies.” The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0959-17#Text. Accessed 28 Mar. 2023.
18. Pucenteilo, P., and A. Dovbush. “The main vectors of the development of accounting in the conditions of the digital economy.” Innovative economy, no.3-4, 2021, рр. 140-151.
19. Semanyuk, V. Information theory of accounting in post-industrial society. Monograph. Ternopil: TNEU. 2018.
20. Yasishena, V. “Problems of documenting the accounting of intangible assets.” Problems of the theory and methodology of accounting, control and analysis, no.1 (48), 2021, рр. 58-64.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)